Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadds Sarc 5 players on at 5pm server.....we dont get xfers???????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Nadds Sarc 5 players on at 5pm server.....we dont get xfers???????

Cailihporken
06.12.2012 , 06:15 PM | #1
SO how do we not qualify for a server xfer either to or from when there isn't enough players to start pvp at 5pm server time? I just renewed bcuz of xfers.....i just cancelled bcuz we don't have them......I want my massively multiplayer......

who wants my stuffz?

Noviru
06.12.2012 , 06:34 PM | #2
Hey Cailihporken,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum.

As explained in "Character Transfer, Server Populations and You", character transfers process will be gradual and staged over time - not every server eligible for transfer has been announced! Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berryman has also clarified in "Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers" that server population will continued to be monitored, and new origin/destination servers will become available as needed.

Please keep an eye on our "List of Available Servers for Transfer" topic in General Discussion, or the Character Transfer page for an updated list of origin and destination servers as they become available.

If you have any questions, or feedback, please post them in the "Free Character Transfers Now Available on Select Servers" as we will be closing this thread.

Thank you!