Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Am I stupid ?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wutru
06.12.2012 , 03:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiaa View Post
Around here:

Everything is the players fault.
hahah yes. It's never bioware's fault for their broken transfer tools.

LiberalSyn
06.12.2012 , 03:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by pellib View Post
I don't understand that, why should I be responsible to check websites ? Why isn't it the providers responsibility to inform me ?
Oh dear. I have to say this, but isn't it standard practice to have the relevant information provided on the website/community blogs or forums? I hate to mention this god forsaken word *wreches*, but blizzard have always kept the community informed in the exact same manner and yet I'm sure it won't change any time soon.

Maybe a text message to the subscribers informing them of important news on the site would help, but that costs money to implement something like that, especially on a large scale.

If you want info or care about your games future then read up. It isn't too hard a chore to achieve.

Eillack
06.12.2012 , 03:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
i was under the impression it was fairly well spelled out in their dev post about it... though maybe i read to much into it when i read it the first time
It was. People are just to busy trollin' it up on the forums are simply lazy and then accusing Bioware of not informing.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

WickedImage
06.12.2012 , 03:35 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaMayhem View Post
Are you kidding me?

You are paying 15 dollars a month to play this game.

If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING concerning this game, where is the first place a reasonable person would go to look for answers?

The game's website.
I think it is YOU sir who are kidding me!
EVERYONE knows anything BW is going to do is G-14 classified until after it is already done/open/ready/released.
Nobody.....and the BW means NOBODY....gets to know **** until its too late to ***** about it. ESPECIALLY us stinking customers!
Killer: 87% Achiever: 67% Explorer: 27% Socializer: 20%

wutru
06.12.2012 , 03:35 PM | #25
Didn't you get the memo?? OH WAIT.. it was posted on Twitter & Facebook!! lmao.

pellib
06.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KeepMe View Post
They've been telling players for months to check the forums for updates on server transfers for when and what servers will be involved.
That isn't good enough. Send me an automated email when it's time to move I don't spend my time refreshing homepages.

Ranid
06.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by yannar View Post
well technically when you open the launcher there is a big server transfer thingy that tells you to come here and check
^^ This
Organ Harvester: "Are you deaf? I asked for Iridonian hearts! Not Rodian, Not Ithorian! Iridonian!"
Organ Harvester: "What do you want me to do, put them back?"

Koalachan
06.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #28
I don't understand that, why should I be responsible to check websites ? Why isn't it the providers responsibility to inform me ?
They do inform you, on the website. If a product has a recall they're not going door to door to let you know, they post it on their website.

thomasgallant
06.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by wutru View Post
hahah yes. It's never bioware's fault for their broken transfer tools.
actually i am blaming the players for not logging out while transfering.. thats a stupid thing to do.. who wouldt log out while undergoing a transfer?

seems like a boneahead thing to do.. sure bioware should have warned people, maybe locked logins until they were finished. but id like to think they were treating us like adults... seems that wasnt the best plan:P
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Koalachan
06.12.2012 , 03:37 PM | #30
That isn't good enough. Send me an automated email when it's time to move I don't spend my time refreshing homepages.
But then I have to sit there and keep refreshing my e-mail. Seems like a lot of work.