Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

stuck between a rock and a hard place

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
stuck between a rock and a hard place

Eldoth
06.12.2012 , 03:02 PM | #1
My server naddist rebel has been light for a long time now (like many others) and ive tried rerolling on servers, but essentially i would like to reroll on a server that i am going to be allowed to transfer to.

I just dont feel like rerolling a toon , if im not going to be able to pair it with my other toons(50's)
is there going to be any option to transfer to the server of your choice? ie: from pvp to rp ? or should i just forget the other toons and start fresh?

also good job so far on the game i played beta and loved it and im still here loving it now,

DotFreelance
06.12.2012 , 03:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldoth View Post
My server naddist rebel has been light for a long time now (like many others) and ive tried rerolling on servers, but essentially i would like to reroll on a server that i am going to be allowed to transfer to.

I just dont feel like rerolling a toon , if im not going to be able to pair it with my other toons(50's)
is there going to be any option to transfer to the server of your choice? ie: from pvp to rp ? or should i just forget the other toons and start fresh?

also good job so far on the game i played beta and loved it and im still here loving it now,
Today is the absolute, very first day of transfers. I'd look forward to the option for a transfer in the future. I suggest to all players to just chill for now, keep your characters together and wait until the transfer you desire comes up. Play for fun, or just play a different game until you can get where you want to be in SWTOR. Also I think swtor.com/transfer has some details on the things you're asking about.