Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scepter of Ragnos

Plainlazy
06.12.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1
Scepter of Ragnos not one of the servers to get free transfers really????

SolidStryfe
06.12.2012 , 02:51 PM | #2
They will be doing trasnfers over the course of 2 weeks. Maybe not today, maybe next week.

Subatia
06.12.2012 , 03:32 PM | #3
My opinion when my server didn't come up (for a target, I hope): We'll let those other guys beta test the transfer system. When it gets around to us, it'll work fine (or at least better).

Stay positive.
The CS in this game is amazing. It takes a certain amount of skill to turn a fan into an unsubscriber in 4 short hours.

Plainlazy
06.12.2012 , 04:16 PM | #4
Stay positive??? Finding that hard to do considering its been dead for months now, i wouldnt have liked to see the server populations of the servers that made the list.

Just another nail in the SWTOR coffin imo.

Wake up bioware stop doing your best to ruin a half decent game.

Swordy
06.12.2012 , 04:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Plainlazy View Post
Stay positive??? Finding that hard to do considering its been dead for months now, i wouldnt have liked to see the server populations of the servers that made the list.

Just another nail in the SWTOR coffin imo.

Wake up bioware stop doing your best to ruin a half decent game.
I think that they were *just* about to mention your server before you mentioned it. Now it just feels a bit wrong, like complaining wins.

*sigh*

There's always one.

Ristle
06.12.2012 , 04:26 PM | #6
Quote:
The character transfer service will be made available gradually, starting with a small number of the lowest population servers and adding more until all servers eligible for transfer are made available in the service. Eligible servers will be listed as they become available for transfers at www.swtor.com/transfer. This is to prevent potential server load issues. As a result, you may have to wait a short period before you can begin your character transfer.
Wow, this this article made everything understandable but it's just so hard to read.
"Use the force, Luke" - Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Council

Ronín : Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website

Shaabyy
06.12.2012 , 04:50 PM | #7
They don't need the players to let them know which servers need the merge/transfer.

My fleet has 10 people on at peek every night and 8 of them are in my guild.

I was NOT a server selected for transfers, but I'm certain there are not many servers worse than mine.

I also do not the feel the need to start a "Fikrann Crystal needs mergers" thread, it doesn't help.

Please read the forums and read the posts by devs and you will understand two things:
1) Yes, they are going to be opening up more servers for transfers.
2) NO, they will not tell you if OR when your server will be an option.

Check back daily for more servers and wait patiently until your server is selected. It's all we can do. But patience is a must. Answering each of these threads is consuming valuable BW man power. Let them work.

Thanks and good luck getting a transfer soon, I know I am excited for mine!