Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman

06.13.2012 , 09:52 AM | #31
More servers coming to Fatman .........alot of us on dead servers had already rerolled on server anyway .....I cant wait to play again its been so long

06.13.2012 , 01:58 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by seanisawake View Post
I have had this signature since March. I have waited for this day for well over 3 months and it finally comes and they say: "Sorry, we're too lazy to fix our game".

1) They should of just did merges and not put it in the players hands.

2) Close servers and put everyone who hasn't transferred yet on one internal server so that when the time comes they get a pop up notice when they login to do the xfer process. Whats stopping new players from rolling on dead servers?

3) 10 servers at a time and they're are lets say 50 servers? Even if it took a week for them to implement 10 more destinations I would still have to wait anywhere from 3-5 more weeks and then most likly the previous 10 would be gone and some players would be stuck on dead servers.

4) My sub is up on Thursday. I do not plan to spend another $15 just to see if the transfers went well. I already have subbed for 6 months, participated in pre release and got sucked into buying a CE.

This was there once chance to make the game great again and they bombed. EA is gonna love their stock numbers this year.
OR, you logged in today and saw about 40 new names right?

Over reaction=Fail