Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman

TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by seanisawake View Post
$200 is alot of money to a 20 year old student who rarely gets 40 hours a week, has to pay a cell bill, internet/tv built and food. It is also alot of time that i used to get to 50.
Really? Get a job. $200 is a drop in the bucket. Maybe cut down on some of your luxury expenses. Time you used to get to 50 was entertainment, which is what you are paying for. Bioware owes you nothing.

seanisawake
06.12.2012 , 10:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MightyFalcon View Post
I understand your disappointment, but wasn't this first round of transfers to be expected? They said before they weren't going to do everyone all at once. They want everything to go as smooth as possible. I'd bet that the next wave of transfers will be much larger and happen very soon. I think that Bioware will realize that they can do more then 10 at once based on what information they gather from these 10.

Check back on the last day of your sub, I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.
I really hope so Falcon. I really do as a huge Starwars geek this game has filled a void i was missing ever since SWG and I want to it to succeed but BW needs to get their act together.

Do 1 good thing, proceed with 10 bad things afterwards seems to be the path they are taking.
Jedi Sentinel -
Been a long year but the best is yet to come.

KenEpic
06.12.2012 , 10:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by seanisawake View Post
$200 is alot of money to a 20 year old student who rarely gets 40 hours a week, has to pay a cell bill, internet/tv built and food. It is also alot of time that i used to get to 50.
i told u, go fatman, it wont take u long to hit 50 there. trust me, go fatman.

seanisawake
06.12.2012 , 10:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KenEpic View Post
i told u, go fatman, it wont take u long to hit 50 there. trust me, go fatman.
will do. thank you.
Jedi Sentinel -
Been a long year but the best is yet to come.

Hmille
06.12.2012 , 11:43 AM | #15
Why does my post get closed, but this one does not? Why can't a CSR give me guild leadership when my GM has been inactive for 29 days. Oh wait I have to wait 2 days to get leadership. Which at that point I will be on a different server. Tried to explain this to a CSR but he just copy and pasted the same response 5 times. Personally, i'm fed up.

JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 12:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
Really? Get a job. $200 is a drop in the bucket. Maybe cut down on some of your luxury expenses. Time you used to get to 50 was entertainment, which is what you are paying for. Bioware owes you nothing.
Stop trolling people with your negativity loser

rymah
06.12.2012 , 12:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
Stop trolling people with your negativity loser
Says the poster throwing insults around...
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 12:17 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by rymah View Post
Says the poster throwing insults around...
Seriously did you read his posts lol, all he does is insult people... if he can dish it out he can take it.

rymah
06.12.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
Seriously did you read his posts lol, all he does is insult people... if he can dish it out he can take it.
I read the post you quoted about getting a job, while his message was probably more direct that it could have been, he has a point about expenses. Whereas your posts have been bordering the troll line most of the morning and they're now starting to creep over it with the insults.
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 12:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by rymah View Post
I read the post you quoted about getting a job, while his message was probably more direct that it could have been, he has a point about expenses. Whereas your posts have been bordering the troll line most of the morning and they're now starting to creep over it with the insults.
Quote: Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
Thanks for the money, great to see ya go!
Theres the other one in here since you missed it

Oh and I throw out 1 insult to an insulter in defense of the OP and I'm a troll now? Please back up your claims about me trolling all morning as I would love to see where I insulted anyone else