Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

Deadlysith's Avatar


Deadlysith
06.12.2012 , 10:14 AM | #21
The question I have...in the days to come are they going to roll our more transfer servers because we all know there are about 30 more servers that need it.

Also, why is the Fatman a destination server? That's one of the two servers I see at "very heavy" in the evenings.

TurtMcGurt's Avatar


TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:16 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
Fair enough, I didnt "want" to play my other characters on my dead server because this is an MMO not a single player RPG.... that would make it BW's problem that my server is so dead that its not an MMO on that server anymore, not mine.
So then, this left you with a few options to handle the situation. Option one, make friends. That's exactly what I did as the server population fell on my server. Made friends, and we all played together. Problem solved.
Option two: Manually transfer to a higher populated server. Once our server's population fell so low we didn't want to play on it anymore, we all packed up and moved over to a highly populated server.

Your server is not dead. It just has a very low population. Improvise, adapt, overcome. It'll do you some good in life. I still fail to see where YOUR shortcomings are Bioware's problems and how they owe you.

Kira_Sidian's Avatar


Kira_Sidian
06.12.2012 , 10:19 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
Yeah because Rx drugs that could potentially KILL people are the same as a videogame
and I expected someone who complains becasue they have to share their toys wouldn't get an analogy
DPS is Science ......Tanking is Skill........ Healing is Art.


09/29/2011 The Troll Heard Around the World.

CJnEw's Avatar


CJnEw
06.12.2012 , 10:20 AM | #24
I unsub, I am not waiting anymore. My server has like 1 person on the fleet everyday.

Jejoue's Avatar


Jejoue
06.12.2012 , 10:20 AM | #25
"adapt"....gigglesnort!

Bioware speed transfers up immediately or I cancel .

loudshirt's Avatar


loudshirt
06.12.2012 , 10:22 AM | #26
By reading these post BioWare and EA should have asked each of the over 1 million subscribers when and were they wanted to transfer and handled each one individually. Only about 1/4 of you are looking at a bigger picture. Server transfers are going to bump up server populations in a slightly orderly way. Basically anything BioWare did short of unleashing free for all server transfers that paid each player $300 was going to be wrong and get flamed. I am going to sit back and wait. I hope that one of the higher population servers I am on will be a destination for a lower population server I have a couple of toons on.

TurtMcGurt's Avatar


TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jejoue View Post
"adapt"....gigglesnort!

Bioware speed transfers up immediately or I cancel .
Thanks for the money, great to see ya go!

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 10:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kira_Sidian View Post
and I expected someone who complains becasue they have to share their toys wouldn't get an analogy
I get your attempt at an analogy, but considering I work for a pharmaceutical company I know theres a big difference between testing prescription medications before releasing them to the public because they could potentially KILL someone and transfers to a new server in an online videogame.

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 10:26 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
So then, this left you with a few options to handle the situation. Option one, make friends. That's exactly what I did as the server population fell on my server. Made friends, and we all played together. Problem solved.
Option two: Manually transfer to a higher populated server. Once our server's population fell so low we didn't want to play on it anymore, we all packed up and moved over to a highly populated server.

Your server is not dead. It just has a very low population. Improvise, adapt, overcome. It'll do you some good in life. I still fail to see where YOUR shortcomings are Bioware's problems and how they owe you.
So because I would like to not have to PAY to move my main and my legacy to the new server I rerolled to because my old server had no population I have shortcomings? Please explain how I have those lol.

The_Bucket's Avatar


The_Bucket
06.12.2012 , 10:28 AM | #30
You guys are such whiners.
Bucket
Blitz
1655 54-16 4 D/C's