Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 09:22 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Did all of you really miss the part where they will be adding more transfer servers?
The part that ticks me off is there is NO option for you to pick the destination AT ALL.... many people have rerolled a month or more ago (like me) but will not be able to transfer their main and alts from their dead server to the new one they already rerolled to until PAID transfers come out.... rather convenient for BW huh, heres a "free" transfer to a server you dont want, but dont worry you can PAY us to go to the new server you are already on because this is all your fault you picked a lame server 6 months ago.

PalihoJ's Avatar


PalihoJ
06.12.2012 , 09:31 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
The part that ticks me off is there is NO option for you to pick the destination AT ALL.... many people have rerolled a month or more ago (like me) but will not be able to transfer their main and alts from their dead server to the new one they already rerolled to until PAID transfers come out.... rather convenient for BW huh, heres a "free" transfer to a server you dont want, but dont worry you can PAY us to go to the new server you are already on because this is all your fault you picked a lame server 6 months ago.
Will you please accept you are ony one person in a community of over one million people, they can not pander to the whims of every spoilt little brat.

Gorlim's Avatar


Gorlim
06.12.2012 , 09:31 AM | #13
Cry me a river, lol

You cannot let people pick servers themselves this early in the transfers, people are stupid and you would crash a few of the worlds as you all would mindlessly flock to some magical server you think has more people. Only to over fill it and spend hours waiting in queue.

Anyhow, if you went off and re-rolled on another server, great. Now you have 2 servers you can play on. Enjoy

X-Funk's Avatar


X-Funk
06.12.2012 , 09:32 AM | #14
Maybe people like the ones complaining shouldn't have cried about the queue times. Bioware was given a choice of having people wait in queues at launch and not be able to play, or create more servers so people could play. There's no winning with some of you. Please unsub and go cry elsewhere. Or **** and be patient, they're doing the transfers in waves. Dev tracker is so hard to locate and read, i know.

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 09:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorlim View Post
Anyhow, if you went off and re-rolled on another server, great. Now you have 2 servers you can play on. Enjoy
Yes because I realllllly want to play on 2 different servers..... I'm not saying I wanted to immediately be able to transfer to the server of my choice, but I dont expect to have to PAY to move to my new server that I was forced to reroll to because BW failed on my other one and its dead.

Before you say "but they are moving you to a higher pop server for free".... yeah thats fine and dandy for people who didnt already RESTART the entire game because they couldnt play their old toons on a server with 4 people on fleet, if some of you like getting whatever crap they feel like throwing your way and calling a "fix" then more power to you, dont belittle the people that dont feel the same.

Kira_Sidian's Avatar


Kira_Sidian
06.12.2012 , 09:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PalihoJ View Post
Will you please accept you are ony one person in a community of over one million people, they can not pander to the whims of every spoilt little brat.

This sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. God I bet you people also expect pharmacy companies to just give you your crazy meds and not test them out on a few thousands people 1st right?
DPS is Science ......Tanking is Skill........ Healing is Art.


09/29/2011 The Troll Heard Around the World.

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 10:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kira_Sidian View Post
This sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. God I bet you people also expect pharmacy companies to just give you your crazy meds and not test them out on a few thousands people 1st right?
Yeah because Rx drugs that could potentially KILL people are the same as a videogame

rymah's Avatar


rymah
06.12.2012 , 10:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JediKalel View Post
Yes because I realllllly want to play on 2 different servers..... I'm not saying I wanted to immediately be able to transfer to the server of my choice, but I dont expect to have to PAY to move to my new server that I was forced to reroll to because BW failed on my other one and its dead.

Before you say "but they are moving you to a higher pop server for free".... yeah thats fine and dandy for people who didnt already RESTART the entire game because they couldnt play their old toons on a server with 4 people on fleet, if some of you like getting whatever crap they feel like throwing your way and calling a "fix" then more power to you, dont belittle the people that dont feel the same.
Who created the character on your new server for you to play? Who chose the server that you rolled the new character on? Who made the choice to abandon your original server and re-roll? Who is ultimately responsible for your current level of frustration?

All of those questions have the same answer, whether you want to admit it or not.

That said, have some more patience and your server issues will be rectified when they finally add your server(s) to the list.
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

TurtMcGurt's Avatar


TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:03 AM | #19
I don't get why you '"couldn't" play your other characters. All my characters worked just fine.

Oh my mistake, you didn't "want" to play your characters. Please tell me how this is Bioware's problem and not your own?

JediKalel's Avatar


JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 10:08 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
I don't get why you '"couldn't" play your other characters. All my characters worked just fine.

Oh my mistake, you didn't "want" to play your characters. Please tell me how this is Bioware's problem and not your own?
Fair enough, I didnt "want" to play my other characters on my dead server because this is an MMO not a single player RPG.... that would make it BW's problem that my server is so dead that its not an MMO on that server anymore, not mine.