Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Complete BS - Transfers.... PFFFT.....

tarnredaxe
06.12.2012 , 07:38 AM | #1
explain to me how the server Gradens of Talla which on a good day has maybe 40-60 active players at any given time is not allowed to transfer yet. These other servers must have like 10 actives if this is the case and if they are low populated servers how many transfers does Bio-Ware actually expect to have off them.....

Furcadia
06.12.2012 , 09:06 AM | #2
Try being the only person on fleet on Terentatek for a week straight and come back to *****.

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tarnredaxe View Post
explain to me how the server Gradens of Talla which on a good day has maybe 40-60 active players at any given time is not allowed to transfer yet. These other servers must have like 10 actives if this is the case and if they are low populated servers how many transfers does Bio-Ware actually expect to have off them.....
I can confirm that my former server, The Shadow Runner, had even less active players on a good day online
The Borealis Legacy

StormDCW
06.12.2012 , 09:12 AM | #4
Same thing with Begeren Colony, most of guild unsubbing today.

We've had enough of sitting back waiting for changes. Re roll? Yes. But in another game.. Not this one..

Good job BW and EA.. You must be proud, "We understand its important to beable to play with your friends" No you don't you see it important that we stay on a server that we hate.. After we stayed with you from Start till now.. We never left.. We stayed dedicated.. Waiting for that Server Transfer off. So we could be back with people we know.

No.. You want us to stay on a dead server.. Good job indeed..
I really HATE losers, in -DCW- we only take winners!

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 09:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StormDCW View Post
Same thing with Begeren Colony, most of guild unsubbing today.

We've had enough of sitting back waiting for changes. Re roll? Yes. But in another game.. Not this one..

Good job BW and EA.. You must be proud, "We understand its important to beable to play with your friends" No you don't you see it important that we stay on a server that we hate.. After we stayed with you from Start till now.. We never left.. We stayed dedicated.. Waiting for that Server Transfer off. So we could be back with people we know.

No.. You want us to stay on a dead server.. Good job indeed..
If you rather unsub than exert a little patience... /shrug
The Borealis Legacy

sharkfinsix
06.12.2012 , 09:15 AM | #6
unsubbed. time to catch up on a bunch of releases i missed over past 6 months.

sharkfinsix
06.12.2012 , 09:16 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
If you rather unsub than exert a little patience... /shrug
by a little patience if you mean playing on and rerolling on 3 servers only to have them all drop to 10-15 person fleets in primetime for the past 3-4 months...yes...i am done exerting patience.

Talorra
06.12.2012 , 09:17 AM | #8
Did all of you really miss the part where they will be adding more transfer servers?
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Sauska
06.12.2012 , 09:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfinsix View Post
by a little patience if you mean playing on and rerolling on 3 servers only to have them all drop to 10-15 person fleets in primetime for the past 3-4 months...yes...i am done exerting patience.
I didn't mean to question your decision, hell, I know how it feels to play on a completely dead server. I was just wondering why you'd choose to unsub now, with characters transfers being rolled out to fix the population issues...
The Borealis Legacy

JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 09:18 AM | #10
Yes the other servers REALLY do have that many less people, The Razor for one, last time I logged on my main there it had about 3 people on fleet... as a comparison my new server I rerolled on had 40 + people on at the exact same time.