Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this a cruel joke? - Character Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Is this a cruel joke? - Character Transfers

MightyFalcon
06.12.2012 , 10:39 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Iggster View Post
I understand the logic behind it, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. I pay my 8.99 just like everyone else so why should I be potentially last in the queue?

Sometimes patience isn't enough to get by. There are some really lousy severs out there from what I have read, and I can't imagine how mind numbing it must be to be one of five level 50's on a server.

Bioware isn't ruining any lives here, I don't think anyone would say otherwise, but they are ruining people's enjoyment, enjoyment that they are paying a monthly fee for.
Again you're not using common sense, and kind of answered your own question there. You're not getting transferred yet, because there are some really lousy servers out there with five level 50s on a server.

Based on the QQ I've been reading, it seems is has been ruining peoples lives.. lol.

Wait two days and I bet you will be transferring.
The force will be with you, always. <3

Nonoka
06.12.2012 , 10:40 AM | #82
If you "people" are done pouting and stomping your feet, why don't you go and look at the UPDATED list of transfers........

mandodarkness
06.12.2012 , 10:43 AM | #83
I lvoe this game, but 30 people of various levels on at peak time isnt so great, and when its not peak time, Rubat can drop down to about 12-3 people, and pvp ques let alone ability to group sucks ***. SO I log in with prayers of hoping for a transfer to a server, or ATLEAST some incoming so I dont have 30 min ques, because, well, I enjoy the game, but not 30 min ques and im jsut playing to stand around. NO TRANSFER, right? then i see the following:

Hedarr Soongh to The Fatman

REALLY? REALLY? My gaming back is officially broke with an /unsub untill the issue is resolved. maybe slightly less people on the server will make BW take notice of the limited gameplay for the people there. msot of what left dfoes solo playing anyways, unless they are stuck in horrid pvp ques or a part of the 1-3 guilds that have select log in times for their ops. anyways. Good bye untill the **** is fixed, youve officially turned me into a QQ'er over this waste of a let down. Biggest one EVER. Back to Eve Online for me. Good Luck guys, maybe itll be fixed ina month or two. I'm burned out with this.
"The Dark Side is filled with many pitfalls, of course, this is what makes it that much more fun to play with..."

rymah
06.12.2012 , 10:47 AM | #84
So you're quitting because your server didn't get linked to Fatman?
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:49 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by mandodarkness View Post
I lvoe this game, but 30 people of various levels on at peak time isnt so great, and when its not peak time, Rubat can drop down to about 12-3 people, and pvp ques let alone ability to group sucks ***. SO I log in with prayers of hoping for a transfer to a server, or ATLEAST some incoming so I dont have 30 min ques, because, well, I enjoy the game, but not 30 min ques and im jsut playing to stand around. NO TRANSFER, right? then i see the following:

Hedarr Soongh to The Fatman

REALLY? REALLY? My gaming back is officially broke with an /unsub untill the issue is resolved. maybe slightly less people on the server will make BW take notice of the limited gameplay for the people there. msot of what left dfoes solo playing anyways, unless they are stuck in horrid pvp ques or a part of the 1-3 guilds that have select log in times for their ops. anyways. Good bye untill the **** is fixed, youve officially turned me into a QQ'er over this waste of a let down. Biggest one EVER. Back to Eve Online for me. Good Luck guys, maybe itll be fixed ina month or two. I'm burned out with this.
I'm sure EVE Online has missed you dearly.

Nonoka
06.12.2012 , 10:50 AM | #86
Here is the updated list for all you people who seem to think the world is ending six months early....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=477706

TurtMcGurt
06.12.2012 , 10:52 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonoka View Post
Here is the updated list for all you people who seem to think the world is ending six months early....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=477706
Six months and nine days early...to be precise.

mandodarkness
06.12.2012 , 11:14 AM | #88
No, I'm quitting because of the above mentioned and the fact a high pop. server has incoming and our server doesnt have incoming or outgoing in anyw ay, and i dont pay to stand around in a game.
"The Dark Side is filled with many pitfalls, of course, this is what makes it that much more fun to play with..."

Djabelek
06.12.2012 , 11:17 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Father_Giliam View Post
Its free limited transfers, they never stated otherwise. More servers will be added to the list soon. After the free transfers are done they are adding payed for specific transfers, which is exactly what WoW does.
As I stated thier population doesnt not support paid transfer, if you learn to read.
The perception of good and evil is a viewpoint into how you survive.
Squadron 238

http://www.fallen-swtor.com/

JediKalel
06.12.2012 , 11:19 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Djabelek View Post
As I stated thier population doesnt not support paid transfer, if you learn to read.
So it does support paid transfers according to your double negative there lol