Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KlobbrEdd
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #61
This was a bold move with very bad risk results - 4 USA server ? what will the other 100 plus servers do with our crappy populations? I think you may have interpreted the quote incorrectly - it is not The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many. Hey , good try though, not really.

The many are still needy. save us BW
"I'm your Huckleberry"

Planar
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Zolexus View Post
Really you transfer TO the fatman?
Fatman has decent population, I made an alt there and it was pretty packed, but I heard about transfers coming and quit playing him at level 13.

Laris_Rai
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Regulaser View Post
why the hell do any of us stay subbed and deal with **** like this all the time?
Life's good if you're on an Aussie server and in synch with AU time. Decent crowd anywhere you go.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson

Tahana
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
Yeah, I even took a day off to be sure to transfer and hopefully be able to keep some of my character names.

Stupid decision, why did I trust that this would be a happy day
I feel your pain, but they did early access in a very methodical method. At least we aren't waiting on a email stating we are now eligible to transfer.. It shouldn't be a surprise however that they are taking a methodical approach to transfers to ensure that things happen correctly.
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

MentalCase
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.
Well THAT'S good to know....
Bluesummer Legacy
Cagura (Vanguard) / Kaethundor (Shadow)
Ghawlst (Sorcerer) / Vexler (Powertech)

Tugimus
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #66
The Old Republic ‏@SWTOR
@williammay7 We will be releasing a full list of the origin/destination servers when the service launches. You will be able to see then! ^MD

I hope he was mistaken in saying a full list at service launch.
FORCEPLAY
Death Wind Corridor/

Glower
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.

And you can not post it before "transfer"?
You always know how to disappoint ur players...

arkzehhh
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by captindoom View Post
I hope that means its less that 8 hours away...
This, pile of **** as usual BW .

DarkDisturbed
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #69
Whether or not this is a good move or not has yet to be seen, but it is pretty obvious this was a terrible PR move and more information on the amount of servers should have been given.

Kitzinger
06.12.2012 , 06:19 AM | #70
I'm looking forward to the consolidation. I'm not surprised to see the lowest populated server added to the highest populated server. As that one meets expectations more servers will come available.
The sky is not falling.