Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sookster
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #51
... the Fatman? Of all servers, you'd think they'd LOCK Fatman from transfer-to.

/facepalm
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

Szzlstk
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #52
I would have really liked the choice of where i want to take my toons....Not pointed at a server. I mean, I knew where I was taking mine and know people over there. I know nothing of where they pointed us.

Lame.

Vormicia
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Rehme View Post
head of nail. meet hammer.
yup as a HUGE fan and stuck around i finally did what i thought i would nerver do and become another statistic and because yet another swtor unsub

Great Job BW

Kthx
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
Bioware fails hard to deliver again.
Anyone surprised? I'm surely not.
Actually, it's the community that has completely failed in its responsibility to read and understand relatively simple instructions:

Quote: Originally Posted by BioWare
As we mentioned in our blog, the character transfer service will be made available gradually, starting with a small number of origin servers and adding more until all servers eligible for transfer are available in the service.
I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that this community does not deserve a game. It simply doesn't have the maturity and intelligence to handle its part.

Reidy
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #55
This is like when your luggage doesn't come round the carousel first, you might have to wait to the end people but you'll still get your luggage!

The patience of the human race never fails to amaze

captindoom
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.
I hope that means its less that 8 hours away...

kmufc
06.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #57
Jesus, there are still going to be tons of light servers with many ppl on servers that are empty.

Im a little shocked BW, i was expecting a massive list not the small amount of servers you have allowed.

This has no logic and i cant see how this many servers will have any impact on the population of the game, THERE SHOULD be tons of servers available for transfers !!!

EDIT: just seen the above quoting post lol

Josmoda
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #58
I was so happy to read here that they were doing this...then I got onto my account looked under the character xfer only to find this list.

Between these following servers:
Keller's Void <> Jedi Covenant
Stereb Cities <> The Jedi Tower
The Restoration Zone <> Jar'Kai Sword
Phateem Halls of Knowledge <> Mantle of the Force
Mecrosa Order <> Darth Nihilus
Rakata Mind Prison <> The Bastion
Hedarr Soongh <> The Fatman
Eye of Ashlanae <> The Red Eclipse
The Shadow Runner <> Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Soresu <> The Harbinger

This really sucks!!! I know my server is dead it's why I don't play anymore and will probably never re-sub, Bioware is to slow to get there *** into gear about giving the game what it needs not what they think is best for the players.
Lv. 65 Juggernaut (Immortal) So'jek of Jedi Covenant

InnerPieces
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Rehme View Post
Yeah BW failed because the day is over....wait.
"Check back regularly as we will be updating this list with additional servers in the coming days!"

I bolded the important word.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

Terrorgirl
06.12.2012 , 06:18 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Keep in mind that we're going to be updating this list with eligible servers on a regular basis. This just represents the first group of eligible servers. We're monitoring how well the service is currently handling the load and I'll have a more solid update for you folks later today, but you can take "regularly" to mean that it won't be a week or a month for the next update.

aye this will take months if i look behind how bioware worked until now...thanks again for failing once more