Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrSchmo
06.12.2012 , 07:28 AM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by johnyangelo View Post
I think ppl aound here are not blind and can read.
I find it funny that this is the first reply to this thread, yet there is about 52 pages already of people who can't read.

So people need decaf in the morning.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

Darkulous
06.12.2012 , 07:28 AM | #542
Quote: Originally Posted by Gooseguy View Post
What's a good estimate for how long it will it take for all servers to be eligible for transfers?
That would be the Paid Transfer service and who knows when that will be available. What we have here is a "Do-it-yourself" server merge. You will not be able to transfer off a Destination server. That would defeat BWs purpose of this event.
Ebon Hawk
Imperial
Bobba'Fat - BH

Vicrodhe
06.12.2012 , 07:28 AM | #543
Quote: Originally Posted by Thanatus View Post
1.) They did give plenty of information
2.) I don't see how having a list now or 2-3 days ago would change anything - maybe ppl would start revolting earlier but I'm pretty sure once the list was released the QQers would QQ because their own server wasn't listed.
No they didn't give us plenty of information or there wouldn't have been any confusion as to what was going to happen.

I never said they should have give us the list 2-3 day easier I was talking about posting a plan of what they aim to do with servers which could have been posted today so people who are not on the first wave at least know which server they maybe transferring to.

I am kind of hoping to find out if I will be allowed to move or not before my 6 days of active subs are up so I know to resub or wait till I can transfer.

SneiK
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #544
F a i l

skygon
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #545
All we can do at this point is keep waiting, but 4NA servers per day will be a joke, and we dont even know that, ¨regular basics¨ could mean 2 or 3 days, people was waiting for transfers for over a month, and they lost the patience. We really need some clarification about ¨regular basics¨

Menthro
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #546
Why does everyone think that more servers should be available, right the hell now? Why do people think that is a good idea? Why????

When you start a new complex process why would you start with a HUGE chunk?

Seriously let us look at this logically:

Start with 20 servers, 10 O 10 D, so if something ****s up, if the server transfer starts a forest fire and king kong appears with a grenade launcher on fleet it only effects a small number of servers.
Peace through firepower. Lots of firepower.

Troopers lead the way!

VMTT
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #547
Quote: Originally Posted by SneiK View Post
F a i l
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leggomy
06.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #548
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaligal View Post
You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the firsts round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain.
So I should sub for another month on the off chance they may select my server? Really? After Ive already been subbing for the past 4 months because they said they were doing transfers. If they had been upfront about it and said only 1 east coast pve server would be eligible I would have cancelled months ago. Bait and switch. I have every right to complain I am not paying them another month because they are too incompetent to program code which they get paid for. Any other business but MMOs this company would have went under months ago.

SeaSiren
06.12.2012 , 07:30 AM | #549
As this is moving too fast to keep up with not sure if this has been posted yet or not, You have MORE THAN ONE CHOICE for a destination server once you are able to start the transfer process. Once you choose a character to transfer it gives u a fairly decent list of servers to move to. For instance my characters I am moving are on Keller's Void and eventho it says move to Jedi Covenant, once I chose a character to move I was able to choose Canderous Ordo as a destination server where the rest of my characters are. Not saying every server everyone wants will be there but there is more than one two or even 5 choices (PVE US servers)

Sanxxx
06.12.2012 , 07:30 AM | #550
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
I'm willing to bet you $100 that the game will not be shutdown by Christmas. PM me for contact info.
How about under 500k subs ?