Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

amnie
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #21
if there's one thing you can count in it's that people find a reason to complain.

seriously, you expected them to pull out a number of 20+ servers right off the bat? they didn't say 'everyone will be transfered 5 min after the server are back up' say said transfers start on tuesday.

harry_kpotter
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #22
BW , you suck balls. Coordinated with guild to get ready to transfer on 12th and server is not on list. Your incompetence at everything is mind boggling. Why in the world EA gave you money to make a video game is beyond me. Fail after fail after fail and story continues. How about you transfer one character a day. That may not be too "technically challenging" for you.

InnerPieces
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #23
Just goes to show size does count.

It might not feel so bad if the page didn't tell us to check back in the coming days. How about coming hours or throughout the day?

Hilarious. I stayed home today... for this.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

alifaraaz
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #24
They said from the beginning it would be a slow process where some servers wont be chosen as origins/destinations until later on.

It's essentially being done slowly to monitor populations on all the destination servers, to avoid them getting completely jam packed with hundreds of new people transferring there on day one.

As for when more destinations/origins will happen - who knows
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

metalgearyoda
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Vicrodhe View Post

and why so few.??
In case there's still bugs.

That way its a manageable amount of "OH ****".
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

jasonthelamb
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #26
really disappointed, I was looking forward to feeling some life in the Fleet tonight, but RC isn't on either list, we have our own community forums and pretty much EVERYONE was pumped to move, or feel the people pour in... but nope.... 4 servers.

Way to let the community down, BW.

Cempa
06.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #27
My dreams and hopes have been shattered, I can not transfer my x2 level 50's from Basilik Droid to my current main server ToFN!

I knew it! Absolutely knew it! They would find a way to let us down again :/
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

MentalCase
06.12.2012 , 06:13 AM | #28
Really? We've all been waiting this long and THIS is what we have?? This is the first time I can say that I am utterly disappointed in BW.
Bluesummer Legacy
Cagura (Vanguard) / Kaethundor (Shadow)
Ghawlst (Sorcerer) / Vexler (Powertech)

LGalucard
06.12.2012 , 06:13 AM | #29
is this really all for today? 4 servers? This is a MAJOR LETDOWN. Just when i was starting to have some faith and hope they turn around crush it with this BS.

Jennasydal
06.12.2012 , 06:14 AM | #30
Breathe...
Jennacydal
Underhanded