Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current Transfer Servers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VMTT
06.12.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1041
Who thinks the character transfer fiasco (on topic mods) is because they just want the low pops to be stuck testing the pts for them?

jarjarloves
06.12.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1042
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhysling View Post
lol I have a bridge I can sell you too.

What a joke. Only a handful of server and wait 6 months for maybe another round.

No thanks.
you have to be joking. 6 months for another one?? where do you get this info. They even say it won't even be a week.

Lyren_Sunriders
06.12.2012 , 09:05 AM | #1043
Jedi Covenant is already a heavily populated server, why add more ppl?
The force is strong with this one!!

Drahy
06.12.2012 , 09:06 AM | #1044
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Nope, I played between one dead server and one full one, Dune Bantha and Red Eclipse, I was just smart enough to make more characters on populated servers at the same time and yes it annoys me that Dune Bantha isn't on the list yet, but I can wait a few more days, simple as that.
Smart enough to reroll? I have a job and study to do so I do not have time like you to reroll everytime server becomes dead as you, so that is why i have no patience anymore.

Celwinn
06.12.2012 , 09:06 AM | #1045
Quote: Originally Posted by wezley View Post
The last line is incorrect, i once paid for a character transfer and within 1min of logging back into my account after the transfer i could play on my new server
I've paid 5 characters to transfer servers and everytime it took me an hour (between starting the process and having my toons placed on their new servers).

Guess it's just an individual experience then.
Don't let the past define you

Rayla_Felana
06.12.2012 , 09:06 AM | #1046
Quote: Originally Posted by Ignicity View Post
It's going to be so awesome to watch when you realize that your toons on the Dune Bantha Server aren't going to be transferred to Red Eclipse.
I already know that, I didn't say I was consolidating the characters, merely moving one to a fuller server, now run along.

Emeda
06.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1047
Quote: Originally Posted by Djhots View Post
What a jip. BW fails yet again. I am not asking for a huge amt of servers this second, but only 4 NA servers is such a low number it can be viewed as a joke. I guess if their business strategy is too disgust their entire player base to the point they have 300K subs then their model is excellent. It's no wonder they didn't release the transfer list early. I am sure this list will increase over the next few days, but for me its just another disappointment and they are becoming legion.
They also could have started with 3 of each EU servers in the beginning since its closer to prime time there than it is in the west coast.

How many transfers do you really think the west coast servers are going to get at 4am-7am? in relation to the EU servers that are at noon-5pm.

Does anyone at Bioware think
If this game is so great then why do so many people that love the game spend all their time in the forums?

Ignicity
06.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1048
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyren_Sunriders View Post
Jedi Covenant is already a heavily populated server, why add more ppl?
To give you guys something to complain about... Login Queue Times.

Glower
06.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1049
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Hey Bioware I think the 15 people from all of the origin servers have transfered all their characters by now...please open more servers for transfer
Nice one!

Rhysling
06.12.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1050
Quote: Originally Posted by VMTT View Post
Who thinks the character transfer fiasco (on topic mods) is because they just want the low pops to be stuck testing the pts for them?
I think its just they have no idea what goes on in their own game. Dozens of dead servers. If you took the entire populations of the bottom 50 servers and merged them into one you still wouldn't fill one sever. Instead they allow only 10 servers to transfer.