Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] crafting issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] crafting issue

gavizize
06.12.2012 , 12:44 AM | #1
is it me or is it a glitch. i have got artifice to level 75 but it will not increase. each time i craft a crystal or hilt, i get the item but the artifice skill does not increase. i thought it was because i was crafting greens so i tried the blues but still no increase. I wouldnt normally say anything but i got schematics for 100 so want to get there. please let me know if im doing something wrong.

Rhaphael
06.12.2012 , 12:52 AM | #2
Check the difficulty level of the recipes you are using. Grey difficulty gives no skill-ups, green/yellow gives 1 points, orange gives 2 points. Go to your crafting trainer to find new recipes to bridge the gap if you have no green/yellow/orange.

Sylkh
06.12.2012 , 06:26 AM | #3
Arre you maybe on a trial account still? Those accounts have Crew Skills capped to avoid abuse.

PolishRifle
06.12.2012 , 06:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by gavizize View Post
is it me or is it a glitch. i have got artifice to level 75 but it will not increase. each time i craft a crystal or hilt, i get the item but the artifice skill does not increase. i thought it was because i was crafting greens so i tried the blues but still no increase. I wouldnt normally say anything but i got schematics for 100 so want to get there. please let me know if im doing something wrong.
When you open your skill and schematics sort by difficulty. Orange yellow and green "dots" to the right of the item name will increase your skill by 1 or 2 points. If you have no orange yellow or green "dots" next to your schematic go to the artifice crafting trainer on fleet and purchase new higher level schematics.

gavizize
06.12.2012 , 02:44 PM | #5
Thanks for the responses, I went to the skill trainer and thats done the trick, i got the new recipes and im over 100 now