Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
06.13.2012 , 03:23 AM | #901
Quote: Originally Posted by Daesis View Post
When they said they would add more servers in the morning, did they mean now or in another timezone?
West coast or some random US timezone I imagine.

captindoom's Avatar


captindoom
06.13.2012 , 03:24 AM | #902
BST TIme i thought....

Daesis's Avatar


Daesis
06.13.2012 , 03:25 AM | #903
So we can expect a few new servers on the list in 5/6 hours? Or now?
Nightmare Lands EU

<The Boondock Saints>

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
06.13.2012 , 03:27 AM | #904
Quote: Originally Posted by Daesis View Post
So we can expect a few new servers on the list in 5/6 hours? Or now?
Expect them to be rolling out in the next few hours, that is only my guess though, also epic Guild name.

Mythryndir's Avatar


Mythryndir
06.13.2012 , 03:28 AM | #905
Seriously? My server I have played on since beta has died a painful death. My characters there are completely unplayable unless I want to run my lvl 50s solo all the time, because more times than not I login and am the only one around. How this didnt make the list of eligle transfers is beyond reason. How can a server be worse than only a few people on it than this. I have waited patieintly for this to happen, and now I guess I'll be waiting some more. Very disappointed that I'm paying for a sub to have unplayable characters that I worked very hard on.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
06.13.2012 , 03:29 AM | #906
Quote: Originally Posted by Mythryndir View Post
Seriously? My server I have played on since beta has died a painful death. My characters there are completely unplayable unless I want to run my lvl 50s solo all the time, because more times than not I login and am the only one around. How this didnt make the list of eligle transfers is beyond reason. How can a server be worse than only a few people on it than this. I have waited patieintly for this to happen, and now I guess I'll be waiting some more. Very disappointed that I'm paying for a sub to have unplayable characters that I worked very hard on.
Welcome to everybody else's dilemma, they never stated they would do MASS HAX0RZ TRANSFERZ! they said they'd do waves of them and manage them with quality not quantity, which I prefer, I do not want my level 50s to become victims of botched transfers.

Daesis's Avatar


Daesis
06.13.2012 , 03:30 AM | #907
Can anyone confirm what time new servers will be added to the list? My assumption is 9AM to 12AM CDT time as the server list got updated in that timezone post by Jo, which means in 5 to 9 hours from now.
Nightmare Lands EU

<The Boondock Saints>

mjmcooke's Avatar


mjmcooke
06.13.2012 , 03:30 AM | #908
Quote: Originally Posted by Daesis View Post
So we can expect a few new servers on the list in 5/6 hours? Or now?
BW is based in Austin, TX, where it is currently 4:30 AM. So I'd guess 5 hours give or take.

Leggomy's Avatar


Leggomy
06.13.2012 , 03:32 AM | #909
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Welcome to everybody else's dilemma, they never stated they would do MASS HAX0RZ TRANSFERZ! they said they'd do waves of them and manage them with quality not quantity, which I prefer, I do not want my level 50 to become victims of botched transfers.
Oh come on. Botched transfers? Give me a break they have been testing this stupid thing for months and months how much more time do they need? Noone has complained of anything bad happening with transfers so far. Your point is baseless.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
06.13.2012 , 03:33 AM | #910
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Oh come on. Botched transfers? Give me a break they have been testing this stupid thing for months and months how much more time do they need? Noone has complained of anything bad happening with transfers so far. Your point is baseless.
What do you think the latest maintenance was for.