Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordAlastor
06.12.2012 , 07:43 AM | #41
Really? How does Rubat not qualify? SIX HOUR LONG PVP QUES and we don't qualify for character transfers? and here I was actually thinking I'd get to play on a server with some population this weekend.
Evil is but a certain point of view.

Enkenon
06.12.2012 , 07:43 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by OrshabaalLord View Post
Why cant people read?

It does say more servers will be added to the list as they work out the current 4 servers.

I guess people can't wait?
hmm.
Just don't hold your breath.
(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZB]]]]][[[[[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Avorniel
06.12.2012 , 07:44 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Razyr View Post
BioWare is doing transfers right. By staggering the transfers in stages, it prevents laggy, unplayable servers that piss everyone off, both existing and transferring players alike.

Well done BioWare, you have launched the new transfer service in a manner that benefits players the most. It will be interesting to see which servers are topped off, which ones are emptied out, and which ones become new hubs of activity.
^ This

ps
love your disclaimer

DarthTM
06.12.2012 , 07:45 AM | #44
What happens to your legacy when you transfer a character. Is that character's legacy level set back to 0? Or does the whole legacy go with him?
You don't know the power of the dark side.

geirbiscohn
06.12.2012 , 07:48 AM | #45
I get that they are looking to minimize issues with this process, but at least give those of us on dead servers hope by AT LEAST listing the servers that will be origin servers. They have to know which servers they will be using coming up, but the issue seems they don't know where to put those players yet. SO GIVE THOSE OF US ON DEAD SERVERS SOME HOPE

OrshabaalLord
06.12.2012 , 07:49 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by FutureBlues View Post
yes servers they will choose for you. Learn to read.
Woopty do. For a long time they said it will be to destination servers, learn to read.
The Harbinger

ObiJuanShenobi
06.12.2012 , 07:50 AM | #47
I really hope that my dead server (prophecy of the five) miraculously becomes a destination server. I don't feel like changing my names.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

RikeMeklaw
06.12.2012 , 07:50 AM | #48
I never wanted a transfer > but a character 'copy'. At this moment I would never transfer my character or copy till I scan how others experiences are going and main 'bugs' are worked out. Not leaving my server until copy is available or until I can't go further with any fun.

_Weasel
06.12.2012 , 07:50 AM | #49
This is pointless I have toons on a dead server I would like to move to a full server... THIS GAME IS NO FUN IF YOU HAVE NO PEOPLE ON IT... ***! any founding member should be able to move his toon where ever he or she wants..

OrshabaalLord
06.12.2012 , 07:51 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAlastor View Post
Really? How does Rubat not qualify? SIX HOUR LONG PVP QUES and we don't qualify for character transfers? and here I was actually thinking I'd get to play on a server with some population this weekend.
You have to wait till they add more servers to the list through out the day and tomorrow. It's a long process.
The Harbinger