Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SvnStrSlm
06.12.2012 , 01:22 PM | #481
Holy cow. I just saw multiple standard and a few heavy european servers. could this crazy transfer thing be working? i think it was clearly ancient astronauts that made it possible

KrelosDarksky
06.12.2012 , 01:23 PM | #482
Coming soon!

Starsider part deux!

Xuvy
06.12.2012 , 01:23 PM | #483
COLOR][/SIZE]
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
The initial character transfer service is now available, allowing qualifying characters to be transferred at no charge from selected origin servers to selected destination servers. This character transfer service will be available as long as is required to help maintain population balance across the service and create a better overall gameplay experience. Select servers will be eligible for free character transfers based on the player populations of the origin and destination servers.

Read More
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"] Really?? Seriously? That's it?!?! My hopes were high as I'm on two of the lowest population servers. I should say D e A d. Hanharr and Col. Tobin.

So for all the lvling on toons from both factions we wait until...OH I get it Until We Unsub. Well heck I can do that you should've just asked.

Ulran
06.12.2012 , 01:24 PM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by SideshowPete View Post
Damn people, calm down they have already added 5 more servers to the list since this morning. We will all get the chance to transfer
Not in your on Lord Calypto server, apparently it's more important to maintain server types than offer the option to people to move off the only english RP-PVP server.
Xerxies Powertech Server: Lord Calypo RP-PVP EU

L-RANDLE
06.12.2012 , 01:25 PM | #485
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Hey Bioware now that the 40 players from all 18 of those servers have had time to transfer their 8 characters to their new server how bout you guys open up more servers? Specifically Port Nowhere please:P
Epic.... Get it trollin'!

This for once, is a good one...
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Xuvy
06.12.2012 , 01:25 PM | #486
Quote: Originally Posted by WiredMonk View Post
Merge servers, allow transfers for those of us who decided to move to another server to have other people to play with and move on. This is insane. Period.
Agreed. This has become really stupid. I'm not going to get angry, Just even.

Elfindreams
06.12.2012 , 01:27 PM | #487
Quote: Originally Posted by Xuvy View Post
COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"] Really?? Seriously? That's it?!?! My hopes were high as I'm on two of the lowest population servers. I should say D e A d. Hanharr and Col. Tobin.

So for all the lvling on toons from both factions we wait until...OH I get it Until We Unsub. Well heck I can do that you should've just asked.
Click the read more... they aren't done adding servers. They are phasing them in over the next week. Patience.
The Jade Legacy Ebon Hawk
[Nova Imperium] [The Crescent Order]

Imadian
06.12.2012 , 01:28 PM | #488
I find the lack of logic disturbing.

One day my server WILL be on that glorious list.... till then... all I can do is WAIT SOME MORE.
You can't fix stupid.

JediElf
06.12.2012 , 01:30 PM | #489
I'm glad that there is a slow pacing to this. It's given me time to clear mail boxes, and Galactic Market listings.

Got my alternate names list ready, and my alternate Legacy last names list as well.

Hoping I'm origin, but ready to transfer.

Take all the time you need Bioware, I shall patently wait.

Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Chandraa
06.12.2012 , 01:30 PM | #490
well... you reap what you sow, if you went to a rp-pvp server you should have expected it to go dead after a while, rp servers in general usually drop about 50-70% of the people on them after a few months of launch historically, mainly because its focused on rp and not so much the PVE or PVP. granted mine ceased to be RP about 3 months ago lol. vrook lamar needs more people bad so hopefully you can xfer to our server though its not a pvp server you can still flag for it and go about your business as usual