Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
06.15.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3891 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Acespades View Post
Today:

Yesterday:

Do you guys have any idea what you are doing?
You'll notice that they're from two different days, and that that wasn't my previous post today. As I mentioned, it's a day-to-day evaluation.

JaxonLuxor
06.15.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3892
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
We understand that players are anxious to transfer, but please be patient during this process so that we can deliver the best gameplay experience that we can offer.
Yep - for those who already transferred - for the rest of you, piss off until next week.

Fayme
06.15.2012 , 10:16 AM | #3893
As being on one of the last pvp east servers to transfer, Belgoth's Beacon, I am very anxious to transfer, but I appreciate you letting us know it probably won't be today and possibly not over the weekend. I am a bit disappointed, but I have more patience than most.
SWTOR PvP = nerf teams of stunlocking operatives to create teams of stunlocking [insert any AC here]

xandax
06.15.2012 , 10:16 AM | #3894
Quote: Originally Posted by JaxonLuxor View Post
Yep - for those who already transferred - for the rest of you, piss off until next week.
Indeed. Slapped around by Bioware.
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Magvay
06.15.2012 , 10:16 AM | #3895
Give free game time to those servers that will not be transfered untill next week!

Sultan
06.15.2012 , 10:16 AM | #3896
But why are you ignoring the last 2 pvp east servers? Our population is nothing. Why did you leave us out? Are we second rate servers to you?
Saltman, Assassin
BELGOTH'S BEACON SERVER

WutangGza
Sawbones Scoundrel, The Fatman

Sir-Coffee
06.15.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3897
Quote: Originally Posted by xandax View Post
It's code for them not knowing how many actually plays the game, so rather than moving 'too many' they'll rather leave people stuck on dead servers while collecting the game fee.
yeah, because I thought they said "The population cap will be doubled" or something like that. I mean. with super servers, and the population of these dead servers, I don't see the problem.

DarthBama
06.15.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3898
If your process requires this much monitoring, then it was poorly planned from the start. I'll be canceling my subscription until I see some intelligent planning for this game (ie I'm talking about more than server transfers).

Rassuro
06.15.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3899
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
This means that we need to monitor populations and rate of transfers over the weekend before opening up new servers. We understand that players are anxious to transfer, but please be patient during this process so that we can deliver the best gameplay experience that we can offer.
Can you explain what in particular you need to monitor regarding European English PVE servers?

Are you unsure whether or not every single one of the 10 (out of 20) remaining servers will fit into The Red Eclipse?

I'm asking because looking at it from the outside, it seems 100% sure that with current population caps, that there is no chance whatsoever that all 10 remaining servers will fit there..
Toor, 50 Operative healer | Odaen, 50 Assassin tank | Tiyr, 50 Vanguard tank | Zerofour, 50 Mercenary DPS | The Red Eclipse

Nytak
06.15.2012 , 10:17 AM | #3900
So let me get this right..

Servers with more people than mine have already been merged, and the servers with highest population have gotten even more people to play with.. Meanwhile, I continue to sit on my server, which won't even top 40 ppl on fleet prime time weekends while BW monitors to make sure that the 300 people who play on my server isn't the straw that breaks one of the West Coast PVE servers????

Goodbye Bioware.. I've been "patient" with you since Dec.

But hey, now there's only 299 people left on my server.
Decemberite
You work hard so we don't have to