Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JaxonLuxor
06.15.2012 , 09:44 AM | #3811
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that overnight population shifts and rate of transfers will affect the opening of origin servers on a day to day basis. What this means is that, while we've been able to open several servers over the past few days, the cadence for opening them will undoubtedly be different each day. Rest assured that I'll post here when I have a fresh update.
Yep, because the 2 PVP East servers that are left and all 20 people on them will really push FM or POF over the edge. Just effing move them and be done with it. Somehow, I would be willing to bet that we just get to dangle out there until next week.

NotSevv
06.15.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3812
Quote: Originally Posted by Regulaser View Post
i doubt there will be transfers today.
Which honestly is fine if they just tell us, but if I'm on these forums all day because they wont tell us and people don't move I'm gonna be pissed.
Viral (Corellian Run)
It burns when I PvP (Prophecy of the Five) GM

The_Real_Che
06.15.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3813
Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that overnight population shifts and rate of transfers will affect the opening of origin servers on a day to day basis. What this means is that, while we've been able to open several servers over the past few days, the cadence for opening them will undoubtedly be different each day. Rest assured that I'll post here when I have a fresh update.
Great...

I do appreciate the heads up though Joveth. Thank you. Please keep us in the loop so we know our servers havent been forgotten/ignored.
.::El-Che::.
Prophecy of the Five / Canderous Ordo

Regulaser
06.15.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3814
Quote: Originally Posted by JaxonLuxor View Post
Yep, because the 2 PVP East servers that are left and all 20 people on them will really push FM or POF over the edge. Just effing move them and be done with it. Somehow, I would be willing to bet that we just get to dangle out there until next week.
that was a huge slap in the face yesterday.

Tendaras
06.15.2012 , 09:46 AM | #3815
Once again I love seeing the people complaining about their server when they have 50+ people on the fleet. Try logging into Firaxan Shark and look at the server pop. You will be the only one there most likely. If you are lucky there will be 5 people on the fleet and 20 people total. I don't know how it is for republic side recently but the few people I know over there say it is just as bad.
Callana - 50 Sorcerer - Corruption (Firaxan Shark)
Hizaru - 50 Assassin - Darkness (Firaxan Shark)
Rithany - 50 Mercenary - Arsenal (Firaxan Shark)

Jakev-
06.15.2012 , 09:46 AM | #3816
Quote: Originally Posted by JaxonLuxor View Post
this. either way theres no where else to put us...
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Regulaser
06.15.2012 , 09:47 AM | #3817
this is his way of saying, no transfers until next week.

Thorlas
06.15.2012 , 09:47 AM | #3818
There are like 15 ppl on Belgoth's Beacon. Just *********** move us already, we won't break the destination server, I promise.
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Marauder | Annihilation |
| Pureblood | Sith Warrior | Juggernaut | Immortal |

konstan
06.15.2012 , 09:48 AM | #3819
Quote: Originally Posted by NotSevv View Post
You can come play with my swtor guild! We are currently pvping and pveing in wow.
Well, how fast can I level a toon to 50 in Wow? or whatever the level cap is?
"Good relations with the wookies I have"

Sultan
06.15.2012 , 09:48 AM | #3820
So the two left out pvp east servers get to rot over the weekend while all of the others get a chance to play. Nice thanks. Here is to hoping im wrong and begoths beacon isnt left out again.
Saltman, Assassin
BELGOTH'S BEACON SERVER

WutangGza
Sawbones Scoundrel, The Fatman