Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Turbolento
06.15.2012 , 03:40 AM | #3691
Quote: Originally Posted by ValorMorghulis View Post
I can see Bacca's blade become a destination server for the other 9 pve servers. That or Dune Bantha which are the two busiest pve servers in europe (according to torstatus).
100% agree. The next destination server will be probably Bacca's or Dune.

ValorMorghulis
06.15.2012 , 03:42 AM | #3692
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Better not be Dune Bantha, that place is just as dead as the others, I know, I am on it.
How many on the fleet then on dune bantha during prime? I'm on Hydian way and that's around 80 for both sides.

JohRyOsRy
06.15.2012 , 03:47 AM | #3693
Ah cheers guys, wouldn't of minded a transfer but the red eclipse (where I prayed I would transfer) seems to be real busy now as I think they've added around 8/9 servers to it? correct me if I'm wrong

ValorMorghulis
06.15.2012 , 03:50 AM | #3694
Quote: Originally Posted by JohRyOsRy View Post
Ah cheers guys, wouldn't of minded a transfer but the red eclipse (where I prayed I would transfer) seems to be real busy now as I think they've added around 8/9 servers to it? correct me if I'm wrong
Yep, 9 have gone there.

Karlos
06.15.2012 , 03:51 AM | #3695
How many on the fleet then on dune bantha during prime? I'm on Hydian way and that's around 80 for both sides.
I've been saying all along that if there is a second destination server it will be one of the two that are regularly listed as "Standard Population", which is either Bacca Blade or Dune Bantha.

it might be a moot point however. They may just increase the pop cap on The Red Eclipse although i'm not a fan of that idea... I've resigned myself to the fact I won't get the same name I have presently (character same as forum name) but i'd would like to be in with a shot of getting something remotely similar. There will be little to no chance if we all go to The Red Eclipse.

JohRyOsRy
06.15.2012 , 03:52 AM | #3696

Rayla_Felana
06.15.2012 , 03:58 AM | #3697
On imp side you are lucky to find around 40 prime time, Republic side is almost non-existent.

Karlos
06.15.2012 , 04:04 AM | #3698
On imp side you are lucky to find around 40 prime time, Republic side is almost non-existent.
20 English PVE Servers in total, 9 have gone to The Red Eclipse, which is why the general concensus of opinion is that they will do something similar with the remaining 10 (either Dune Bantha or Bacca Blade as destination, the remaining 9 as origin)

Rayla_Felana
06.15.2012 , 04:07 AM | #3699
Quote: Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
20 English PVE Servers in total, 9 have gone to The Red Eclipse, which is why the general concensus of opinion is that they will do something similar with the remaining 10 (either Dune Bantha or Bacca Blade as destination, the remaining 9 as origin)
I still don't understand how DB is even considered standard, perhaps there are a ton of LVL 50s doing endgame that I've never seen before? lol

I am hoping that DB ends up on TRE, because if memory serves me correctly, this will all die down and the population won't be so massive, put DB on there, and we should have a concurrent very heavy pop, like Fatman.

ValorMorghulis
06.15.2012 , 04:09 AM | #3700
I still don't understand how DB is even considered standard, perhaps there are a ton of LVL 50s doing endgame that I've never seen before? lol
Those 2 are the only pve servers that reach standard capacity at some point everyday so there must be some people around right?