Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pannan
06.12.2012 , 07:30 AM | #21
in my server i am the only one in the fleet right now. it might be 1 or 2 more in the black hole, but thats about it. i was really exited about this day, cause today i would finally be able to play again......i thought.

Taoretas
06.12.2012 , 07:31 AM | #22
I'm not sure about this, Starstorm One is not on the list yet and we are about 100 people on republic and thats not enough people to play PvE (Whats that, two and a half guild?), how could all this cluster****s of realms make it better, Pick on realm Bioware and make that one Full then pick another, ect ect. We don't need 50/120 "Standard" servers we need 10/120 Full ones, so the community can start flourish in game, The odds of meeting another player during questing is about 10%, It simply doesnt happen so **** us when a quest require 4 people.

This is getting annoying, If this transfer thing you have going on wont work, then we are out of hope right?

-Dench
06.12.2012 , 07:32 AM | #23
Soooo... Umm..... we were like told.... ummm... that transfers where coming today??

umm..... sooo.... theres like 4 NA servers listed..... andddd.... wellll.... you see.... i kinda thought.... ummm.. welll... along with everyone else on my server.... ummmm... that we'd be able to... um... welll.... transfer today....

soooo.... im not really sure..... ummm... if we are going to be able too.... welll... you see.... ummmm transfer today.... soooo... could you.... you know..... maybe give us a projected time line.... that.... ummm... shows when servers are expected to be up for transfers..... sooo..... ummm..... you know.... ummm..... i can tell my guild when to expect to move.... since..... this game has zero support for.... what are those things called? ohh... guilds.
New England Bay - NE|B - A New England based guild http://newenglandbay.com/

Shaligal
06.12.2012 , 07:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Enkenon View Post
Unbelievable.
I waited for the server transfers with the hope that I would get back in the game but the way it is implemented is hilarious.
Even a simple server merge would be better than this.
Now all I can do is move from a low pop server to another low pop server and hope that more players will follow.
I guess I'll pass for now......
I dont know about all the destination servers, but the ones that i know (Red Eclipse, Tomb of Freedom Nab, Fatman) are standard - high servers. So, no i think that you arent moving from a light server to another server. And well, as i said, this is just the first round of servers. If in the next days - weeks dont appear more servers, then complain that i will support you. But not some hours after the first list of servers is released.

GundamHeretic
06.12.2012 , 07:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaligal View Post
You people are really impatient. The transfers were told to be on the begining of the summer and we are at 12th of June and this is just the firsts round of servers and you are whining in a extremely way. Just take a pill and relax. If in 2 - 3 weeks havent appearead more servers for the transfers, then complain.
We shouldn't have to wait 2-3 more weeks for more servers to open up, there should have been way more servers allowed to transfer out in the first batch. From what I hear some of these server only had like 20 people on them, so the number of people actually transferring isn't as high as it should be for the first batch.

buckman
06.12.2012 , 07:33 AM | #26
Can we get a list of servers that are definitely origin servers? I don't care about where I may be moving to, but I'd like to know IF I have to prepare to move.

WaveRun
06.12.2012 , 07:33 AM | #27
Can't transfer off of Lord Calypho. A++ work bioware.

TannerJBanks
06.12.2012 , 07:35 AM | #28
patience young jedi give them some time. rushing is what caused this problem in the first place
chuck norris only had 2 kids they were kyle katarn and the most interesting man in the worls

OrshabaalLord
06.12.2012 , 07:36 AM | #29
Why cant people read?

It does say more servers will be added to the list as they work out the current 4 servers.

I guess people can't wait?
hmm.
The Harbinger

OrshabaalLord
06.12.2012 , 07:37 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by TannerJBanks View Post
patience young jedi give them some time. rushing is what caused this problem in the first place
Indeed master. People have no patience. They just see the list and think "WHAT NO!"
The Harbinger