Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR references?

Lithy
06.12.2012 , 12:02 AM | #11
There is tons and tons and tons and tons and even more past that references to both games, but more references to 1 than 2. Very little to 2 actually.... and they reference the 'Revan' book a bit too.

Spoiler
Lithium
Imperial Sniper

The Hartshotte Legacy
Tallianna, Gunslinger

Wallner
06.12.2012 , 08:43 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post

A set of eight monuments on Corellia are dedicated to the non-droid members of the KOTOR party: Bastila, Carth, Canderous, Juhani, Zaalbar, Mission, Jolee, and you-know-who. The Republic gets a quest to fix these monuments after the Empire defaces them.

Yeah I did that quest yesterday ! Too bad there weren't any actual holograms :/

And I love when I've encountered the Kotor soundtrack, they've often timed it great as well .
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Jorus (Guardian) -Zakarus (Sorcerer) -Kavin (Mercenary)

Dan_Loto
06.12.2012 , 03:59 PM | #13
There's a few Sleheyron items, a planet that was cut out of KotOR 1 but still mentioned in Yuthera's back story and mentioned in KotOR 2 as where a Hutt gets his oil from. I found an Alderaanian cadet's pants on the Endar Spire and like to pretend that they're Trask's, but I think it was a random drop.
POT5: Republic: Villd 55 van, Pyu 50 com, Cyball 52 scoun, Rais'ins 55 gun, Brukis 55 sent, Yuk´ 1 (guard), Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 55 shad, Ranies 55 sage. Empire: Reckorb 53 jug, Fect 55 mar, Accident 55 sor, Vival 47 sin, Zolba 55 pt, Haruh´ 47 mer, Fundark 24 op, Muttonns 22 sni, Satoshinakamoto 55 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 14 pt.

Eillack
06.12.2012 , 04:13 PM | #14
No offense, but the whole game is a Kotor I & II referance...there is an enitre planet even (here's a hint: it's where you can go to the crashed Endar Spire).

Datacrons unlock datalogs which ref those games, etc.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Gokkus
06.14.2012 , 11:46 AM | #15
As a jedi consular Bastila is in one of the holocrons ^^ She got old though.

Whenever I finish the endar spire or go into the rakata droid factory I always stand around and listen...great memories of all the dozens of times I played KOTOR. Oh and when you change the cantina music on Balmorra as a bonus mission you also put on Revan's theme...brilliant.

I do miss Taris a but though. I liked it in KOTOR, it felt lively and...real.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Kltpxyzm
06.14.2012 , 01:39 PM | #16
A big one I can think of off the top of my head is the Holocron from the Smuggler Tatooine class quest.

Spoiler

Swordy
06.14.2012 , 01:40 PM | #17
Ando, the shooty DPS Inquisitor companion was trained by the weird headed mechanic.
Chairman of The Official Sir Copperfield The Honourable Official Fan ClubÖ

DarkDruidSS
06.14.2012 , 02:11 PM | #18
No one meantioned the Foundry flash point yet? You can't really get anymore in your face with KOTOR content than that.

Spoiler

We are also supposed to get a HK-51 droid that is modeled after HK-47 in the future according to the E3 vids.
Beatrush - 50 Assassin | Satellitebeam - 50 Sniper
Katastrophe - 41 Powertech | ěmnislash - 34 Marauder
Highwind - 29 Commando | ▀raver - 23 Sentinel
Finalheaven - 21 Sage | Bigbrawl - 14 Scoundrel

Jeyraz
06.14.2012 , 02:21 PM | #19
Minor Consular story spoiler, if you haven't rolled past Justicar territory as a Consular on Coruscant then you may not wish to read it. However doesn't really give anything about the actual story away. Your choice, Spoiler was out of common courtesy
Spoiler

Charon
06.14.2012 , 02:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDruidSS View Post
No one meantioned the Foundry flash point yet? You can't really get anymore in your face with KOTOR content than that.

Spoiler

We are also supposed to get a HK-51 droid that is modeled after HK-47 in the future according to the E3 vids.
HK-51 is a reference to Kotor 2's cut content.

Spoiler