Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Classes

Knyghter
06.11.2012 , 03:01 AM | #1
Personally, I don't know why I was thinking this, but I think that they should create two special new classes...unfortunately, I only have one suggestion. The night-sisters for the Sith Empire. Anybody got better ideas. Please share, I'm quite interested.

Sabredance
06.11.2012 , 03:47 AM | #2
IŽd love to play an Astromech Droid.

Parthis
06.11.2012 , 03:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabredance View Post
IŽd love to play an Astromech Droid.
Yeah, would love some kind of droid class. Lots of mech-based abilities and movement... they already have droid parts in the game

Disappointed.

Knyghter
06.11.2012 , 11:00 AM | #4
Interesting, I'd love to see that too. What if there was some kind of Hermit class Jedi though? or maybe not even a jedi, just a force user...although that can kinda be done through the legacy system now.

jstergar
06.11.2012 , 01:37 PM | #5
Tera-Kasi as in the TK class from Star Wars Galaxies.

For those that didn't play SWG, the TK is basically a martial artist that derives his force like powers internally (AKA Chi) whereas the Jedi derive their powers externally from the Force. The TK can be duel factioned I believe. Some SW book geek should check on this. They are monk like, however, had the rep of being Jedi killers so I can see the class swinging both ways.

Sinaii
06.11.2012 , 02:47 PM | #6
NS aren't a part of the empire, but I would be playing them

With a spear or a bow !

Shotgonius
06.11.2012 , 03:43 PM | #7
Pirate for Sith.
Royal guard for Republic

mmarsh
06.11.2012 , 04:46 PM | #8
Imperial Marine for the Sith Empire
Justicar for the Republic

Knyghter
06.11.2012 , 04:50 PM | #9
I know that NS are not part of the empire, but they would have to create an independent faction otherwise. Although it would be nice to have an independent faction they would probably have difficulty integrating that into the story.

Eillack
06.11.2012 , 04:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mmarsh View Post
Imperial Marine for the Sith Empire
Justicar for the Republic
Umm you do know the Justicars aren't really the same side as the Republic right?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.