Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

Lavariusstar
10.04.2012 , 06:42 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
I agree with Republic Corellia. I loathe the planet itself - obstructive design, claustophobic, orange and brown and brown and orange, and generally a deeply unpleasant place to finish one's journey through the story (ok the park has its moments, but not enough). But I still have really fond memories of running through there with my main, because it really did feel like such a triumphant capstone to the war and the epic culmination of everything I'd been working toward. (Plays really nicely with the JK questline, too, which always helps; I tend to enjoy planets less when the class story and planet story are completely disconnected or thematically at odds.)

I also really like Ilum, if only because the idea that the story doesn't stop at 50 and there's a whole well-developed plot with characters and progression and stuff to do beyond the level cap and not just repetitive raiding or PvP is so great.
Illum was alright,Malgus was pretty cool though
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

errant_knight
10.04.2012 , 07:06 PM | #82
For absolute favorite, it's a toss up between Tatooine--on both sides, but I think Empire is better--and Voss. I love both.

Asbiorn
10.05.2012 , 05:57 PM | #83
I really enjoyed the Taris storyline, Empire side. The banter my agent had with Thana Vesh was just priceless.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

HalcyonicPlague
10.07.2012 , 03:28 PM | #84
Corellia was such a driven experience on the Sith side. I just felt so naturally moving from each part to each part. The urgency of it was great.

Belsavis had the epic of freeing the Dread Lords.

Imperial Taris was fun with the whole Thana Vesh thing, though she was so incompetent it was hard to take her seriously.

Mirdthestrill
10.07.2012 , 04:24 PM | #85
Belsavis was pretty fun, and so was Aalderan.

I liked Voss in general, but the Voss people themselves got kind of annoying after a while. BTW, am I the only person who can't stop thinking of Frank Herbert's Dune during the republic storyline? (people with blue eyes who follow leaders who see the future, etc, etc)
I <3 alts!

Zardac_the_Great
10.07.2012 , 05:34 PM | #86
The first planet I like...at ALL is also the one I like the best. Belsavis.

After that, I also like Corellia, except for the annoying habit it has of one group bumping you into another group, who bumps you into another group. By the time you die, you've killed like 14 enemies, but they've manspammed you into oblivion.

I hate Taris in all of its forms, though the Imperial side is much better (fewer rakghouls, I think it is), and Balmorra is terrible.

Rabenschwinge
10.08.2012 , 09:08 AM | #87
Personally I like Voss most. The fencing and intriguing for a third party. The race for the ship graveyard on Hoth is acceptable, along with the side stories regarding the White Maw pirates. And the story of the different houses on Alderaan.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:12 AM | #88
Hate to sound stupid but my fav has to be balmorra rep side or kaas well I guess kaas was half Caz I liked the revan part and well the scenery and bal rep side was Caz I pretty much fell into death in the jar shaddaa bonus series then going to bal made my day totally

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:13 AM | #89
Oh and doc lol he's epic

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:17 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Belsavis was pretty fun, and so was Aalderan.

I liked Voss in general, but the Voss people themselves got kind of annoying after a while. BTW, am I the only person who can't stop thinking of Frank Herbert's Dune during the republic storyline? (people with blue eyes who follow leaders who see the future, etc, etc)
Haven't done belsavis yet but I agree with alderman loved the river and the wb so fun