Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite planet storyline?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite planet storyline?

bright_ephemera
06.17.2012 , 02:19 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Morlaak View Post
Probably Rep Corellia. I actually kinda liked one of the Quesh storylines too, but I don't remember which one.
I had a lot of fun with the Republic Quesh line because of things like the event towards the end
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Lavariusstar
06.17.2012 , 02:21 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Morlaak View Post
Probably Rep Corellia. I actually kinda liked one of the Quesh storylines too, but I don't remember which one.

Mention of honor to the first part of Imperial Hoth, because of the Chiss captain (The rest of the storyline is "meh")
Never been to Imperial hoth before
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

dankat
06.18.2012 , 08:43 PM | #43
Corelia, Voss, and above all, Imperial Taris.
Damn the fool who said history doesn't repeat itself, he clearly was not talking about MMOS.

Morgris
06.19.2012 , 11:08 AM | #44
Gotta Be Nal Hutta for me honestly. Start of the Bounty Hunter and Agent lines are great.

Absolutely hate Belsavis though.

Vlad_Dracul_
06.20.2012 , 03:53 AM | #45
Korriban. Really. Each one Sith storyline is better than all prologues for all Republic classes combined.

Also I was very happy that Bioware changed that grey rock from KOTOR to red beauty looks like Mars

Lavariusstar
06.20.2012 , 06:08 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Vlad_Dracul_ View Post
Korriban. Really. Each one Sith storyline is better than all prologues for all Republic classes combined.

Also I was very happy that Bioware changed that grey rock from KOTOR to red beauty looks like Mars
Eh,In some aspect yes
Remember the Squad:11/11/11
The Last Squadron

anedorivan
06.20.2012 , 06:48 PM | #47
1) Voss

2) Republic Corellia

3) Tython
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Anedorivan is an honorary member of Havoc Squad. The man can easily take what he dishes out.
"The only ones who should kill, are those prepared to be killed" Lelouch Vi Brittania.

Bhaers
06.21.2012 , 04:25 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinmonk View Post
The Republic Bonus series on Tatooine is very fun, but the Empire side Taris is the best.
I've not done the bonus on Tatooine yet, that can wait for another alt, but I wholeheartedly agree, the Imperial Taris arc was just amazing, by the time it came to that conclusion my heart was thumping.
An inflated sense of self-importance deflects us from the inner peace and happiness we seek and affects those around us negatively. - HH Dalai Lama

Nydus
06.27.2012 , 12:23 PM | #49
Imperial - Balmorra.

I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks this! In a universe full of conquered planets, it seemed a no-brainer to me to have a planet devoted to 'solving' the difficulties in an occupation. The "occupied-Russia" theme fit very well and I had a thrill each time a touched down on the planet.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

Benets
06.27.2012 , 01:07 PM | #50
I think storie lines should be more complex with some classes stories merging and some stories could lead to several different endings. Amnd could be missions and stories for the guildes.

I made some posts on suggestion box about it check it:
Missions with different paths and endings
Guild's Quests/Story

Space Instance/Operation
Denova (Rep vs. Imp PvP planet)
World Pvp My Ilum Map
Modifications Drops vs. Item Drops
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk