Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crash to Desktop after login

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Crash to Desktop after login
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Axolipher
06.10.2012 , 09:51 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Loraze,

I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved! Please feel free to come back any-time you require any further assistance, as we'd be happy to help!

Thank You.

Axolipher | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Andybr
10.28.2012 , 10:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Axolipher View Post
Greetings Loraze,

Thank you for your patience. Would you please be able to add the following line to your client_settings.ini:
FullScreen = false
Once this is done please respond with the results so we can investigate further.

Thank You.
This worked for me! Note that the AppData folder is often hidden in windows and you will need to unhide it or manually type the correct path in to find the folder! I copied the instal to my g/f's computer I just setup for her. This was the fix I could not remember... Tried reinstalling and everything but since the ini file wasn't part of the main folder I do not think it ever got overwritten!!!
See my forum pic? Yeah, not what you think... This is the infamous Peko Peko Albatross. Those of you who played Sony's Star Wars game may have come across this beast. Our party did as well 3 days into the release... Our wookie tank decided to shoot it... we are still looking for him today. stay away from the Peko Peko Albatross!!!

Beesodd
10.28.2012 , 10:35 PM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Andybr,

That's great to hear that this worked for you.

For future reference, if you need to get to the settings folder, you can do so without faffing about with hiding/unhiding. Open the search bar (Press the Windows Key and R) and enter the following: %localappdata%/swtor/swtor

This should get you where you need to go.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful for the future, and thanks for posting.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.