Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

AlfredBKnott
12.18.2011 , 05:24 PM | #521
Quote: Originally Posted by webtoehobbit View Post
Wow for once my queue is longer than Swiftsure's :P Swiftsure is showing 25 min queue and my server Dark Reaper is showing 45 mins
i'm down to 170 on DR. what what. Only been waiting 45 minutes so far.

webtoehobbit
12.18.2011 , 05:25 PM | #522
Quote: Originally Posted by AlfredBKnott View Post
i'm down to 170 on DR. what what. Only been waiting 45 minutes so far.

Well I'm at 112! HA! :P See you in the game soon! Errr like 25 - 20 mins?

Proto
12.18.2011 , 05:27 PM | #523
Sorry but the ETA on total queue times are totally wrong, too. When I connected to Fatman at 4:25pm it said 50 minutes. Its now 5:30 and the queue bar is about 60% complete. Whatever time you have listed for your server, multiply it by 2 to 2.5x and thats how long you're actually going to wait.

2 to 3 hour queues are *********** ridiculous.
Method of <Fusion>
Imperial Sniper
"The Fatman" server PVP US East

www.fusion-guild.org

Ndru
12.18.2011 , 05:28 PM | #524
This needs to be looked at before release, if these servers are full now they will be worse after release.

They need to start offering free server transfers, would be nice if servers were all around standard so when the game releases they don't get full right away, then more servers can be added as needed.

Seems like the 'fix' was to make the est wait time lower than it actually is. you know less than 10 mins does not equal 45 mins...
Saving people isn't usually my job. . .

webtoehobbit
12.18.2011 , 05:28 PM | #525
True Proto, very very true

HurricaneWho
12.18.2011 , 05:30 PM | #526
I have not once experienced a queue ever since I have begun playing the game. I figured that they would be a reality on the launch week of such an extremely popular game. That is why I did not pick a highly populated server.

I am extremely grateful for Bioware letting me and others get this "sneak preview" when they could have easily said "Wait til Tuesday."

Ravenouschaos
12.18.2011 , 05:32 PM | #527
I realize it has been said MANY times before, but I am adding my voice. If this is not addressed by Monday, as in a plan laid out so we know *** is happening and how it is going to be fixed, I will be canelling my pre orders. I am as hard core a sw fan as you will find. I stuck with swg through all the BS (nge, cu, imbalences) but I NEVER had to sit for hours to get crapped on. I love the game, but this is pure unadaulterated bulls***.There is no way to sugar coat it or put a positive spin on it. Fix it or you will have amass exodus soon.
(██████████████████╠█ΞΞ]]]███{}███[[[ΞΞ█╢█████████████████)

Vasilii
12.18.2011 , 05:33 PM | #528
Just had the game crash.... Now I'm in a 400 queue. LOVELY!

Liquil
12.18.2011 , 05:33 PM | #529
Quote: Originally Posted by HurricaneWho View Post
I have not once experienced a queue ever since I have begun playing the game. I figured that they would be a reality on the launch week of such an extremely popular game. That is why I did not pick a highly populated server.

I am extremely grateful for Bioware letting me and others get this "sneak preview" when they could have easily said "Wait til Tuesday."
a) when we first picked our servers. none of them were full, they are now though

b) the entire point of early access is to stagger server loads, this isn't a "sneak preview". It helps them more than it helps us. And they're failing at it hard.

Hailbrad
12.18.2011 , 05:34 PM | #530
Definitely love the "45" minute queue time; when you all see something you may as well double it.
(████████████████ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ị████████████████ )