Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

Skorzo
12.25.2011 , 06:44 AM | #5231
Quote: Originally Posted by Conveil View Post
Still whining about queues? It got way better these days and I play in a full server. Patience people.
WHINNING!!! YOU THINK AN HOUR OR MORE IN A Q IS GOOD? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD PLAY BOARD GAMES.

I have ticketed, facebooked, twittered, you name it about the Q for legions and basilisk. Please let me and my guildies transfer to another server thats light along with some of the others that want to do the same. THERES ENOUGH ASKING AND ASKING FOR IT SO JUST DO IT!!!!

GAME CANCELLED AT THE END OF THE MONTH IF NO NEWS EMAIL OR REPLIES TO ANY OF MY COMPLIANTS........50 MIN Q!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING JOKING ME????
The Sith Will Show No Mercy This Time............ Ξ▒▒▓▓▓███████████████████████████████)

Kourtesy
12.25.2011 , 06:47 AM | #5232
Started with queue number 15 half an hour ago and STILL in queue.

What's up with that?
Queue number 9 now.

Tourniquett
12.25.2011 , 11:22 AM | #5233
I havent had a que longer than 3 minutes in the last few days. And that was only a few times.

At this point, I would have to recommend xfering servers (or talking to your guild about it) for anyone that is still experiencing longer ones.

Dont get me wrong, I feel your pain, but at some point, you have to explore the options that are available to you, even if they are inconvenient.

Brightlord
12.25.2011 , 04:10 PM | #5234
I feel that the problem I had with Swiftsure has receeded. Thank you very much.

Aimath
12.26.2011 , 06:58 AM | #5235
Basilisk Droid current queue - 814 people. Great job. I have one of the few free days in which I have time for myself. From the moment when I got early access to now, may be I played 13 hours, because of the queues at the time when I can I play. It is a mockery and a sign of incompetence.

Ulfulf
12.26.2011 , 07:05 AM | #5236
the red eclipse

tooltip says: 45 min queue
i started queuing over 1 hour ago, still in position 200.
this is starting to piss me off, i paid money for PLAYING the game, not staring at the screen while sittin in a queue.
most annoying fact: i didn't even chose the server myself.
bioware put our guild on this server.
seriously, this is ****in ridiculous!
and carney said "there will be trolls", and there was trolls.

Fluffy Killer Bunnies

Cyradix
12.26.2011 , 07:09 AM | #5237
Frostclaw, 2pm... 45 min queue

Dixxi
12.26.2011 , 07:09 AM | #5238
Can we PLEASE have at least 10 minutes for reconnect after crash or any other disconnect, so we got a little time to reboot PC and get beck to out group/raid, instead of getting into queue of 20-30 minutes wait and loose a place in random group or making friends in game to wait for one person unacceptably long time.

NSKaneda
12.26.2011 , 07:37 AM | #5239
Huge improvement on Tomb of Freedon Nadd server!
From 2-3 hours down to 15 minutes in prime time: not perfect, but acceptable.
Thanks, Bioware
Do, or do not. There is no 'try'. || Ithilmar's Chosen guild. From WAR we come, war we bring.
SWTOR: Gin'Naar
WAR: Ginnarr | Volundr | Yarpaen

Arlang
12.26.2011 , 08:33 PM | #5240
Have to say that as a working parent / adult, finding time to play a game (which i'm paying for) is difficult as is. (especially when trying to be a good parent).

A queue of 300 on Mind Trick just about night after night is a little much. I'm ok waiting 5 min to play something in the early days, and as a software person myself I respect the need for load balancing and configuration however, I appreciate a published plan or response detailing how you plan to address these concerns (or not address them).

It would at least help me understand what to expect...
- Morganprime