Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

Topgeeza
12.18.2011 , 12:52 PM | #31
Ok bioware enough already.
Your players need an update on the situation
don't keep us hanging your just annoying everyone now.
I think the number of posts in the last 24 hours justifies a response
and
I don't mean the pathetic two fingered response that we have all seen and read

Please bioware give us something, just talk to us. Most of all be honest with us

Uandoth
12.18.2011 , 12:53 PM | #32
Our guild was placed on Hidden Beks server, since Thursday it has been almost impossible to get on because of the queues, I don't see why Bioware allowed the server to be over populated so fast when there are other much less populated servers (PVE English) that could be utilised, annoying to say the least

Parrot
12.18.2011 , 12:53 PM | #33
Server queue's = Fail
You guys bite off more than you can chew, talk to some of the companies and see how the handle their server traffic. I know sony has a few extra servers laying around now...

Trigenetic
12.18.2011 , 12:53 PM | #34
Wonder if my R2D2 robot can be programmed to smack my W button every so often when i finally do get in

Mosschops
12.18.2011 , 12:54 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Iselix View Post
I managed to watch ..

Liverpool vs Aston Villa
Tottenham vs Sunderland
Man City vs Arsenal

I've had breakfast
I've had lunch
I'm about to have dinner.

I've cleaned my place up, i've stroked my cat.

I've also waited in a que all day. I have not been able to get in the game "in any way shape or form"

It better be instant access on the 20th! I know im not a paying customer ATM, this is just a freebie-sweetner ..

Still!

It's pretty damn annoying
At least the Liverpool result was OK, so you should feel a little happier.
Former Jedi
Current Hobbit
Current Red Shirt
Current Bounty Hunter

Jobedy
12.18.2011 , 12:54 PM | #36
Suggestion for players -

We all know you're going to have 'alt' characters, why not create your alt, play that char on a different server for a day or few, and give the developers time to 'fix' the server problem.

They KNOW there's issues, if you rush fix things, there will be issues, for long term stability it needs to be measured and fixed properly.

Personally - I do agree with the following to;

1. Please people.
2. Ease server queues.

A) Allow free character/guild migration (if guild migration not possible, just allow the free character migration and people can reform thier guilds) -

1A) For all we know, character migration was something 'in the works', and is (as we speak) being rushed to be ready to assist with the server issues - Patience.

B) Increase server population cap - Not actually a good idea at this time, as it's obviously sensible to even out the populations so people have other to play with, not allow the capability of piling everyone on just a few servers.

But ye - to the players - be aware bioware obviously know about the issues, play an alt (sith/jedi/trooper, etc), for a day or two, and keep checking updates on the server issues. It's that for do the queue game.
~Ever danced with the devil in the pale of the moonlight?

indelible
12.18.2011 , 12:54 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosschops View Post
At least the Liverpool result was OK, so you should feel a little happier.
No it wasn't. Get out.
Bloodworthy EU
Lythria - 50 Sith Sorcerer
<Death Watch>

SimonBarfod
12.18.2011 , 12:54 PM | #38
I get randomly DC'ed and see that i have to wait 1h 40m. I'm Thinking OMG this is gonna get so much worse in a few day, but for now i can wait 1h 40m... my friends can wait on me

(4h later)

why am i not playing yet?!!!!

i know that there is no magic fix Bioware, just know, that we all know, thats you did see this comming..... and we ARE NOT PLEASED.... -_-

We are Disappointed

Mosschops
12.18.2011 , 12:56 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanludwig View Post
Here is my opinion, one yes Bio-ware has the server population set really low right now. I think they have done this and will fix this sometime after the 20th. I believe they have done this because when the 20th comes around the flow of traffic from non-preorder customers is going to be massive. So if they raised the cap now just to please us before the 20th, come the 20th we will all run into the same problem with the new overload of customers. They plan to open like twice as many servers on the 20th, so hopefully the population will spread out over the new servers. Then they will raise the pop cap in return lowering que times if not eliminating them.
You'll find my lack of faith disturbing.
Former Jedi
Current Hobbit
Current Red Shirt
Current Bounty Hunter

urbanSith
12.18.2011 , 12:56 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Topgeeza View Post
Ok bioware enough already.
Your players need an update on the situation
don't keep us hanging your just annoying everyone now.
I think the number of posts in the last 24 hours justifies a response
and
I don't mean the pathetic two fingered response that we have all seen and read

Please bioware give us something, just talk to us. Most of all be honest with us
WELL SAID ...Because BW REMEMBER most peeps have got the GAME in the post and have not activated the codes. so please dont let us have to send em back..

cos game is awesome

UPdate us please