Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

cozzyb
12.18.2011 , 12:48 PM | #21
Legion of Lettow 3 hours queue, literally will do this tonight, and then I will just play at off peak times until launch as this is insane, lets hope servers are being ran under capacity to try them, or maybe they can move an extra shard and have two per server etc, as its needed.

Caldritch
12.18.2011 , 12:48 PM | #22
To all the people who whine about queues but have bad internetconnections and disconnect:

Plz stop with the damn whining, if you stand in line at the store and you leave to get more groceries and it takes time for you to come back, the people behind you wont stand there and wait.. the show must go on and so must the Queue.. so QQ and get back in line..

Have a good queuetime.. ive been waiting since 14:30 and seriously.. i have gotten so many things done IRL while waiting, i visited my brother, i did the dishes, i cooked dinner for me and my GF, and right now im about nr 235 in Queue.. so now im going to sit in the couch with my GF and watch a movie untill i get in

Merry Christmas to all!

Boneslark
12.18.2011 , 12:48 PM | #23
just add a free character transfer option like Trion did on RIFT , so everybody would change server with their friends/guilds to another server = server population balances itself automatically..

Iselix
12.18.2011 , 12:49 PM | #24
I managed to watch ..

Liverpool vs Aston Villa
Tottenham vs Sunderland
Man City vs Arsenal

I've had breakfast
I've had lunch
I'm about to have dinner.

I've cleaned my place up, i've stroked my cat.

I've also waited in a que all day. I have not been able to get in the game "in any way shape or form"

It better be instant access on the 20th! I know im not a paying customer ATM, this is just a freebie-sweetner ..

Still!

It's pretty damn annoying
Iselix - 'Pain, Suffering, Anger; The Dark Side of the Force' - Jedi Master Yoda.

WoW Defias Brotherhood, Crimson (#294 Guild World). Warhammer Age of Reckoning, Crimson (#1 Guild World) & Many, Many More!

Roxyman
12.18.2011 , 12:49 PM | #25
Today at 7 pm CET - EU PvP server Legions of Lettow - 1562 in order ... GF BW...

Vanludwig
12.18.2011 , 12:50 PM | #26
Here is my opinion, one yes Bio-ware has the server population set really low right now. I think they have done this and will fix this sometime after the 20th. I believe they have done this because when the 20th comes around the flow of traffic from non-preorder customers is going to be massive. So if they raised the cap now just to please us before the 20th, come the 20th we will all run into the same problem with the new overload of customers. They plan to open like twice as many servers on the 20th, so hopefully the population will spread out over the new servers. Then they will raise the pop cap in return lowering que times if not eliminating them.
Vector Prime
-=Website=-

Duendemorao
12.18.2011 , 12:50 PM | #27
Shame.Shame.Shame.
jeff hickman shame on your frontpage post about promises about queus and reasonability :?!?!
Shame on yooooou...

Ghost_Dancer
12.18.2011 , 12:50 PM | #28
Queues are bad enough, but if I get disconnected I shouldn't have to queue again to continue playing. I was questing at the time, but what if I was doing a flash point - my grp would be waiting for ages or they would replace me.

Mosschops
12.18.2011 , 12:51 PM | #29
I'm likely going to withhold my retail key until this is settled. I'm certainly not going to hand over any cash. I'm a casual gamer, the queue times as they stand are longer than my actual play time.
Former Jedi
Current Hobbit
Current Red Shirt
Current Bounty Hunter

commandkill
12.18.2011 , 12:51 PM | #30
been in a queue for 3 hours exactly now, only half way through it. would love a server transfer as I don't want to reroll and when I joined the server it had a medium load
Mirialan Gunslinger Tomb Of Freedom Nadd