Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

iselb
12.18.2011 , 12:46 PM | #11
Haha,

"The Thread" server is full 25hours wait.

Gulo-Latrans
12.18.2011 , 12:46 PM | #12
Legions of Lettow or LoL (aptly named) 2hrs 45 mins so far and still 570 in front of me :P

Official wait time says 1hr 45................................................

Elysios
12.18.2011 , 12:46 PM | #13
Didn't get to play yesterday because of the queue on Bloodworthy (EU), and right now I've been waiting 3 hours in the queue and still 647 people in front of me...

And I don't want to start over, because my character is already lvl 23.

Please free server transfers!

jakd
12.18.2011 , 12:46 PM | #14
Fix this queue now or give me my money back. I did not buy this game to sit and wait for hours in a queue

AlexanderB
12.18.2011 , 12:47 PM | #15
Position 531 in Queue.
Waited 4+ hours.

Good thing I didn't have to enter CC details, but a shame I used my CE code when I could have sold it instead.

Quote:
This thread has exceeded our post threshold. We've recreated it! Please continue the discussion here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=47662
Enjoy!
... enjoy indeed.
Mitigation 1: Let us queue from the launcher.
Mitigation 2: Let us queue for one server while we play on another
Mitigation 3: Let us play our character on any server, lock the guilds to a specific one.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: 6 Hour Queues!

Bartes
12.18.2011 , 12:47 PM | #16
I am starting to believe that I should be doing like others who use some kind of macros to stay logged (noticed many running in circles recently?) I logged off at 2pm and immediately started queue again to be able to play a bit in the evening but still have 1100 ppl ahead of me at 7.40pm! I assume it is like 3-4 hours of waiting more darn.

DarthSagan
12.18.2011 , 12:47 PM | #17
Bioware can you freaking respond? Thanks.

h-zone
12.18.2011 , 12:47 PM | #18
Want to move my chars between servers freely at any time.

indelible
12.18.2011 , 12:47 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Silverrey View Post
"This thread was started ON A WEEKEND. Anyone that knows corporate structure KNOWS you're not going to see anything done on a weekend. They'll fix it when they can, but they're NOT going to break out and fix it over the weekend. No way, no how."

Actually it was started Wednesday. It has been split twice now do to growing to large and once to turn it into a sticky.
I'd also just like to point out that he is wrong about the team working over the weekend. They will, and are, working over the weekend and they will fix the issue (or at least have Hickman wonder around with a blindfold and a screwdrive for half an hour, until he finally graces us with his presence to tell us that the server queues are in place to remind us how utterly amazing kumquats are... and then he'll make a quip about how he's not Mark Jacobs, and then he'll have a nervous breakdown) over the weekend.
Bloodworthy EU
Lythria - 50 Sith Sorcerer
<Death Watch>

MasterWazza
12.18.2011 , 12:48 PM | #20
it's beyond a joke

over 1k people in front of me that was for the red eclipse ..... where my guild is!!