Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

TheSxyJulian
12.18.2011 , 10:33 PM | #1021
from 718-21 ALMOST THERE!!!!
"No bounties on you... a shame"

dherpin
12.18.2011 , 10:33 PM | #1022
Quote: Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
Ok. How about this go look at The swift sure time if you can. Easily the highest and its higher then the Harbringer btw. "Unofficial oceanic server" FTL
That was implied from OP. Yes, swift has the longest wait.

Sannnas
12.18.2011 , 10:37 PM | #1023
Quote: Originally Posted by Knoxpwns View Post
On the contrary, its easier for me to do this NOT sitting in front of my PC 14 hours a day. While you stare at your counter, screaming at it to go faster because you can't possibly wait another second due to the fact you have 0 patience, I choose to just do other **** and check back on it now and then. its not the end of the world.

LOL on the contrary, I dont sit at my pc screaming for the counter to go faster, because as luck would have it I do have the time to wait doing other things, im blessed like that. And I do get to play, lucky me

However I do have common sense and I do recognise there are many other people in the world other than myself who dont share my luxury, therefor I can sympathise with their plight and I can see their point of view. If I was unlucky enough to be in their position I would be frustrated and annoyed that something I had spent my hard earned cash on I couldnt use and I would hope I had the right to complain that I couldnt use what I had spent my money on without someone standing there telling me im an idiot for doing just that.

Avrid
12.18.2011 , 10:37 PM | #1024
one thing i would like to ask for while waiting in a que can we get the ablility to scroll thru the server list. i would like that alot as every night it seems like i have a 20 min wait on my server i would like while waiting to get logged in the opportunity to look and see if any servers catch my eye that are not in que status so i can quickly make up my mind wether or not to re-roll on another server

Sir-Coffee
12.18.2011 , 10:37 PM | #1025
Just got kicked out of the game for no reason.

Back in que - 1000 on "The Fatman"

BTW people, these servers are at the limits. The Fatman is lagging up a storm, and the warzones are lagging as well.

The only solution to this, are free character transfers.

Kaicee
12.18.2011 , 10:39 PM | #1026
Hey all I know is the queue's are working out for me... 2 hours in queue got me 4 levels in Skyrim! I also had time to walk the dogs and throw spaghetti back at my 2 year old when she threw it at me. No complaints here... Oh and to all the MORE SERVER beggars... they have more... these servers are intentionally capped at lower than max numbers so when release comes out some of the servers will have experience on them already and be able to help lowbie/newbies not to mention this does make it to where there are more people for all of us early access players to play with... if no one will play with you maybe you should try soap I hear it helps... and come the 20th I know things will be better with the queue's so till my "free" month is up I can't complain.

Celairnaur
12.18.2011 , 10:41 PM | #1027
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
They know exactly how many people are trying to use the game during early access but they don't know which server each one of those people are going to log on to.
lol. Right so that is why 22/27 servers on the west coast are full with one being down. That leaves only 5 servers people can access. When 81% of your servers are unaccessable you have a problem and this ISN'T a case of one zone having such issues. Europe and the east coast are ALL experienceing the same issues. This shows that the numbers they invited which THEY controlled is too much for the servers they have online.

There is not a SINGLE server that has a standard population except when people are asleep. Standard is the level you WANT your populations to be hense why it is called the STANDARD. yet BioWare is running with the MAJORITY of there servers at full and the rest at heavy or very heavy.

This is not a case of everyone flocking to a few isolated servers causing problems this is a case of BioWare showing they lack the sophistication of running a MMO even though they TALKED big about how they were doing everything to be prepared for launch.

How is BioWare suppost to handle the situation when they CAN'T control the populations of people joining to play?

It is utterly clear they need more servers. This isn't even Launch and i'd love to see any proof where a game released with more pre-order sales then none pre-order sales. Things are only going to get worse and we have seen a taste of that with the advent of langer and longer queue times with each passing day.

BioWare has failed and they need to fix.

Knoxpwns
12.18.2011 , 10:41 PM | #1028
Quote: Originally Posted by Sannnas View Post
LOL on the contrary, I dont sit at my pc screaming for the counter to go faster, because as luck would have it I do have the time to wait doing other things, im blessed like that. And I do get to play, lucky me

However I do have common sense and I do recognise there are many other people in the world other than myself who dont share my luxury, therefor I can sympathise with their plight and I can see their point of view. If I was unlucky enough to be in their position I would be frustrated and annoyed that something I had spent my hard earned cash on I couldnt use and I would hope I had the right to complain that I couldnt use what I had spent my money on without someone standing there telling me im an idiot for doing just that.

As much as I do hope they can get **** in line by tuesday, the whole "My hard earned money" isn't a real arguing point until the 20th
Through the highs and the lows, you were always there for us. We will never forget what you taught us, and the times we shared together in beta. Forever in our hearts, Orange Pixel.
. 7/9/2010 - 11/27/2011

Vicen
12.18.2011 , 10:44 PM | #1029
I hope with all the peeps who did not pre order that are coming on the 20th it does not get worse...as it is quite BAD right now!
Swooping...is...bad...

DogMeat
12.18.2011 , 10:45 PM | #1030
The server's maybe to capacity, yet there should be no long ques...ever.
What happens after launch? Will folks have to sit in ques from now on ?
╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{████████████████████████████████████████)Wet Wookie Time