Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

Rixis
12.18.2011 , 10:25 PM | #1011
The Swift sure is the worst server for queue times anyone care to disagree?

Celairnaur
12.18.2011 , 10:27 PM | #1012
Quote: Originally Posted by Knoxpwns View Post
Actually how about instead, you get some damned patience. Let me guess, your solution to this problem is to throw more servers to play on? TRIPLE THE SERVERS!

Obviously, that will solve the problem.
You honestly think that the pre-order sales will be greater than the none pre-order sales? I'd love to see a documented case where pre-order sales out paced the none pre-order sales.

And why should I have patience? BioWare is working with KNOWN quanities. They KNOW how much their servers can handle, they KNOW how many servers they have operating and they KNOW how many people they invited.

The whole POINT of early access was to spread out the populations on the servers but when people have hardly any play time because of queues then it defeats the purpose. As they people are still going to be on the starter planets or the capital planets. Where populations are going to be the largest come launch.

Yes they should have Many more servers then they needed to server the EARLY access crowd. Early access servers should have been UNDER POPULATED so that come launch when the servers fill up these early access players would be in areas zones not impacting launch players.

Right now the servers are congested and filled with Queues with Queue times INCREASING each day and launch hasn't even started yet.

Right now BioWare controls every aspect of the situation on the 20th they will lose control of the populations numbers.

Koldsnap
12.18.2011 , 10:27 PM | #1013
11 hours in ques... 22 minutes of play time. Best experience ever! You guys are genius. This is customer satisfaction at its finest.

Got an idea, have one of your devs sit in the que from 800 to 21, get dropped and see the awesome 1002 error. It tells you your character is still logged in and you can't even get back in the que! Its AWESOME, I am just loving this game. The good news is this. If you wait about 20 minutes, you can go back in the que to #800 and wait all over again. You won't actually be able to get in the game and play, but you can maybe get under 100 in the que to do it all over again.

I am quite certain I am no longer part of the guild. Thanks for auto-selecting my guild to Anchorhead. This is awesome...
KoldSnap - You mad?

Cyanbloodbane
12.18.2011 , 10:28 PM | #1014
For record, been trying to log into Mind Trick since about 5:30 est and with queue times and random disconnect, I haven't been able to and it is 11:30 est. Not acceptable.

Superthrust
12.18.2011 , 10:29 PM | #1015
Quote: Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
The Swift sure is the worst server for queue times anyone care to disagree?
Yes. Please go take a look at Space Slug, Dark Reaver, Lord Revan, and god help ANYONE who plays on The Harbinger....
CE N-VIP: We came, We saw, We Pre-ordered. We got Screwed.

The only thing i ask for this christmas, is my CE edition replaced since i was sent a broken one missing stuff

FestivusStarWars
12.18.2011 , 10:29 PM | #1016
Quote: Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
While Bioware is working on fixing this im setting up my computer for remote desktop connection. And Im going to connect to it from work and login to the game about 2 hours before I quit for the day. If I do that I should be on the character screen about when I get home
This is a really smart idea... stealing it!
Eclipse Guild
Festivus - Trooper Commando

Republic | US East | PVP | End-game Raid
Website | Summary | Facebook | Recruitment

RussianRambo
12.18.2011 , 10:29 PM | #1017
They'd better focus on servers which have queues for about 2 hours long My server's queue is actualy 30 mins long, however, it tends to grow in geometric progession.
Obey or Perish

dherpin
12.18.2011 , 10:30 PM | #1018
Quote: Originally Posted by Superthrust View Post
Yes. Please go take a look at Space Slug, Dark Reaver, Lord Revan, and god help ANYONE who plays on The Harbinger....
Agreed, these are the longest waits. All the other servers are 30 minutes or less.

Rixis
12.18.2011 , 10:32 PM | #1019
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
Agreed, these are the longest waits. All the other servers are 30 minutes or less.
Ok. How about this go look at The swift sure time if you can. Easily the highest and its higher then the Harbringer btw. "Unofficial oceanic server" FTL

Knoxpwns
12.18.2011 , 10:32 PM | #1020
The one thing I love most about the server issues is seeing people get mad and say they are done with this game until they fix the problems, then get right back in queue lol
Through the highs and the lows, you were always there for us. We will never forget what you taught us, and the times we shared together in beta. Forever in our hearts, Orange Pixel.
. 7/9/2010 - 11/27/2011