Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lent_San
01.08.2013 , 01:25 PM | #5141
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Lent was referring to the toggles chap.
Yep, I was.

Tatile
01.08.2013 , 01:26 PM | #5142
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Well....Mako and Torian can have a romance if you say to Mako that she should try...
Yeah, but Temple and Kaliyo getting angry drunk on my couch and yelling at my Agent for not using his amazing Cipher seduction powers on them would be funnier.

QwibQwib
01.08.2013 , 02:00 PM | #5143
Lent was referring to the toggles chap, but I know exactly what you mean. Still, SWTOR's better at the female armour than most MMO's - take Guild Wars 2, for instance. Only female character I have in that is a Guardian Charr.

Flip side, of course, I do want sexy slave gear for my male characters in SWTOR because of reasons.

Oh yeah. Czerka hot pants.
I *cough* um, agree with said reasons. I can picture Quinn now:
Quote:
“My lord, I … ah … hot pants?”
"Amor omnibus idem" - "Love is the same for all"

Tatile
01.08.2013 , 02:06 PM | #5144
Captain Hot Pants.
Lieutenant Hot Pants.
Cipher Hot Pants.
Darth Hot Pants.

Yes, yes I think so :3

On a note about companion interaction, seeing Pierce pop in on LS Jaesa conversations was interesting - that should happen more often.

"Gosh, I sure hope no one's talking anything heretical in the medical bay!" *whistles*

chuixupu
01.08.2013 , 02:07 PM | #5145
Yeah, but Temple and Kaliyo getting angry drunk on my couch and yelling at my Agent for not using his amazing Cipher seduction powers on them would be funnier.
I should draw this. If I could get myself to draw more.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tatile
01.08.2013 , 02:10 PM | #5146
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I should draw this. If I could get myself to draw more.
Please do. I can write... things... in exchange.

Things.

zemoses
01.08.2013 , 03:20 PM | #5147
So theres not going to.be an option of some sort any where to.stop your malr companionbfrom hitting on your male charecter......... Thats fricken stupid and there should always be.some sort of.option other than just completly dont play part of a game that some ppl pay lots of money to play

Temperentia
01.08.2013 , 03:23 PM | #5148
World [Flirt]s all the way.
Would also like to see NPCs flirting first, though I'm sure some people would go "OH MY GOD, they're forcing it on me!"
Just... more life. Companions moving around the ship, interacting with each other, sleeping, stealing my chairs etc.
This. With the fury of a thousand Sith Warriors. Darkside of course.

I mean Kaliyo makes some pretty blatant passes, but that's sort of her hat. I always found it funny that in games where optional romance exists you get entire forum threads of 'I wanna bang [X] right now!' and people can be as creepy as they like, but when the tables are turned and an NPC they don't like hints at attraction it's 'omg get it away!' C'mon guys, these gals n guys have (virtual) feelings too!

Flirt prompts are great, but I can say for sure even if my male PCs were interested in another bloke, or female to female, some of them wouldn't in-character voice it. A little interest from the other side first would be nice. Especially since the 'on my signal' safety of the current romances kinda makes it look like the PC's putting all the effort in.

.... I also want to see companion interaction. Although some of the anecdotes are kinda nice, let's see it firsthand hm?

Tatile
01.08.2013 , 03:25 PM | #5149
Quote: Originally Posted by zemoses View Post
So theres not going to.be an option of some sort any where to.stop your malr companionbfrom hitting on your male charecter......... Thats fricken stupid and there should always be.some sort of.option other than just completly dont play part of a game that some ppl pay lots of money to play
Um.

Have you romanced anyone in this game?

All of the companion romances have to be initiated by the player. Companions cannot initiate first. You have to make the first move, you have to decide if you want the romance.

See a [Flirt] option but don't like the target? Don't hit it.

chuixupu
01.08.2013 , 03:27 PM | #5150
Quote: Originally Posted by zemoses View Post
Took me a while to decipher this post, but I think you're saying that you think male companions will hit on your male character. No, they aren't doing anything to your companions. If you mean a new NPC, there is no information indicating that male npcs will hit on your character at all.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant