Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palar
12.19.2012 , 04:21 PM | #4231
Quote: Originally Posted by angrydurf View Post
I certainly think it is pre-mature to pre-order makeb with no word on SGRA or how it will be implemented. Even if you do miss out on the sale the fact is that they are sitting smuggly silent on issues they shoudl be discussing and counting on blind hope getting people to open the wallet as long as that is true they will continue the same bad behavior. It is time to take the rolled up newspaper non-payment to this dog of a game.
Agreed, the only thing blind faith has gotten us is Austin waving a hand of front of our faces to see if we react... and then trying to pinch our wallet.

"Once bitten, twice shy". I'll wait until I see the Hows and Which characters before even thinking about it.

Nozybidaj
12.19.2012 , 04:27 PM | #4232
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Nozybidaj,

Very true, and now the question is, do they really want GLAAD on their case, or worse, the LGBTQ Blogosphere? That could be about to happen depending on answers that have been asked for.

Because, honestly, I'm tired of waiting without anyone saying it will happen and specifically when.
Honestly? I don't think they care. That haven't done anything to make me think they care. They'll just do what they already did this time around and give out a bunch of hand waving nonsense "We'll confirm whether we are confirming this once we confirm whether or not SGRA's are confirmed. Or not. Thank you and please continue to subscribe to our hemorrhaging MMO!"

They are likely content to skate by for years with answers like that if they have to, though I imagine it won't be long till folks just stop asking all together.

Tatile
12.19.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4233
Quote: Originally Posted by Nozybidaj View Post
They are likely content to skate by for years with answers like that if they have to, though I imagine it won't be long till folks just stop asking all together.
That's what they're hoping for, for us to shut up and go away so they can focus on putting crap in the Cartel Shop.

Anglvamp
12.19.2012 , 04:42 PM | #4234
Rather new to the game and been lurking for a long time, just wanted to say thanks for all those working hard for this feature and to show my support for it.

^.^

Lent_San
12.19.2012 , 04:49 PM | #4235
Quote: Originally Posted by Anglvamp View Post
Rather new to the game and been lurking for a long time, just wanted to say thanks for all those working hard for this feature and to show my support for it.
^.^
Always appreciated.

JCisneros
12.19.2012 , 05:08 PM | #4236
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Just fyi:
So you may not hear back from him for a while.
I never heard from at all...so this is different how?

chuixupu
12.19.2012 , 05:14 PM | #4237
Quote: Originally Posted by JCisneros View Post
I never heard from at all...so this is different how?
Not in here, but he's responded back to some PM's and tweets before, just nothing we really need to hear.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Joushigun
12.19.2012 , 05:31 PM | #4238
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Lol, it sure sounds like it's better for them to respond.

I would not want to have your wrath upon me.
Believe it or not, I'm actually a very gentle person. I even have a very hard time going Dark Side even though I'm usually playing Empire. Of course, when I'm angry, I do tend to get very angry.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

JCisneros
12.19.2012 , 05:54 PM | #4239
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Not in here, but he's responded back to some PM's and tweets before, just nothing we really need to hear.
I was referring to PM's...

TarotMage
12.19.2012 , 06:10 PM | #4240
I've preordered RotHC but made a promise to myself that if it does not contain SGRA's I will cancel my subscription (after telling BioWare/EW precisely why), uninstall the game from my PC's hard drive, dispose of my Collector's Edition and move on.

I went all-out on this game on faith that the developers would do right by us. But faith can only take a person so far.
"That's gonna leave a mark."