Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JCisneros
12.18.2012 , 05:25 PM | #4171
Quote:
...and with good reason, the speeder looks like a futuristic lawnmower with "Life Day" (Christmas) lights. I know a fair number of Full Sail graduates who would be embarassed to put such a crappy piece of animation into the game, much less monetize it. I swear, you could put "Toro" on the grill and no one would be surprised.

Allison, I love you, but it appears you and your bosses seem to think we are cattle with wallets. It's all good when a "secret" leads to hot new content, but when the "secret" makes a wet, disgusting sound when it hits the sidewalk, that qualifies as both a PR and developmental failure.

Not spending a dime until we get some specifics.

~JC
Many people asking about SGRA's in that thread. I will add my voice shortly, but I had to scream about Hickman and the Life Day speeder. Utterly amateurish crap.

~J

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4172
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
They couldn't even edit the original title into your post before merging your thread with "Did I hear this right?", Joush.

... That's just plain lazy, on top of rude.
And here I had just thought that they had deleted it, which wouldn't have surprised me.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Palar
12.18.2012 , 05:43 PM | #4173
Heh I knew that post of mine wouldn't fly. Then an e-mail from BW showed up in my inbox... just a plug for the expansion - somehow, I remain without infraction. I'm that fine balance of disgruntled and reasonable, I guess.

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 05:47 PM | #4174
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
Heh I knew that post of mine wouldn't fly. Then an e-mail from BW showed up in my inbox... just a plug for the expansion - somehow, I remain without infraction. I'm that fine balance of disgruntled and reasonable, I guess.
No email. Bioware must hate me.

Plus side: yay, no spam!

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 05:48 PM | #4175
Well, honestly, the really rude part is that they haven't answered us. They really could.

I really would like to play something that is LGBT inclusive or excludes all romance options.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Kioma
12.18.2012 , 05:51 PM | #4176
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Well, honestly, the really rude part is that they haven't answered us. They really could.

I really would like to play something that is LGBT inclusive or excludes all romance options.
Honestly, if they excluded all romance options at this stage I'd quit. Not for lack of romance options, really; simply because there's no good reason for them to uproot the romance system that's there when they can simply become LGBT-inclusive which, really, should have happened from word go anyway.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 05:53 PM | #4177
Bioware doesn't have manners. If this were a dinner party they'd have been kicked out before the pre-dinner cheeses were even finished.

The only thing we can really do is continue to raise the profile of this and get the whispers going. They're never going to answer us because that means they have to admit to making the decision to discriminate against the LGBT positive community during development, and that goes against their "look at us, we're amazing *bats eyelashes*" stance.

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 05:58 PM | #4178
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Honestly, if they excluded all romance options at this stage I'd quit. Not for lack of romance options, really; simply because there's no good reason for them to uproot the romance system that's there when they can simply become LGBT-inclusive which, really, should have happened from word go anyway.
Oh, I kind of wrote that badly. I meant that I'd move on somewhere. Honestly, I'd rather they included SGRA's, but if they don't, then I'll go somewhere else where they either have no romances or have SGRAs.

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4179
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Bioware doesn't have manners. If this were a dinner party they'd have been kicked out before the pre-dinner cheeses were even finished.

The only thing we can really do is continue to raise the profile of this and get the whispers going. They're never going to answer us because that means they have to admit to making the decision to discriminate against the LGBT positive community during development, and that goes against their "look at us, we're amazing *bats eyelashes*" stance.
Well...if they don't give me an answer soon, I'll be writing an article about BioWare Austin being discriminatory, and how one bad title undermines all the good work BioWare's done with The Sims and other games.

JediMB
12.18.2012 , 06:03 PM | #4180
Well...if they don't give me an answer soon, I'll be writing an article about BioWare Austin being discriminatory, and how one bad title undermines all the good work BioWare's done with The Sims and other games.
The Sims is a (former) Maxis and (current) The Sims Studio game series.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.