Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fabiyun
12.18.2012 , 03:50 PM | #4161
I do want to thank the guys and gal from TORWars for doing the podcast.

But to me it reaffirms that it's probable SGRs are either on the backburner or no longer on the schedule. That's a realistic look at things. That's really very unfortunate. From BW Austin I want to hear where on the schedule things are, or if they're no longer on it. I think we have every right to know, this is a promise made to this community, and we need to know.
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 04:00 PM | #4162
I couldn't finish the pod cast after the started talking about Cathar. With exception to the speculation on the creative process at Bioware: Austin, I did not feel that their discussion was relevant, informed or even insightful.

Thank you linking the TorWars podcast, now I realise why I hate radio shows. Ugh. I need to wash out my ears.

fabiyun
12.18.2012 , 04:04 PM | #4163
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I couldn't finish the pod cast after the started talking about Cathar. With exception to the speculation on the creative process at Bioware: Austin, I did not feel that their discussion was relevant, informed or even insightful.

Thank you linking the TorWars podcast, now I realise why I hate radio shows. Ugh. I need to wash out my ears.
It's a good reality check though, the majority of people are likely to share their views. And that might tell us of what goes on at BW Austin.
And I wouldn't put it past them to bring in a single SGR Female Very Alien companion to say they're inclusive. (The ancient trope of "DiscountLesbians")
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 04:31 PM | #4164
You know something....

I just want an answer. If SGRA's aren't coming in the expansion, then fine. I don't have a lot of money, and I want to know if I am going to spend $25 more on this game or not because, if SGRA's aren't coming in the next expansion, then really am leaving. Sorry, but even F2P isn't enough to keep me in game going forward and I don't plan on buying an expansion any more than I did with WoW.

So...I'm waiting for an answer on this, and I'll harass them if I have to.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lent_San
12.18.2012 , 04:41 PM | #4165
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post

stuffystuffs
12.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4166
I'm sure we'll have an answer in 4 months when they don't release SGRAs with the expansion.

I'm feeling 'meh' about this expansion (no class story continuation ) among other things.
Node guarder

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4167
Well, so far, I've written to Barryman and Woods. I'll keep writing until I get an answer because, like it or not, I don't have a lot of money and I could budget in the $25 for my next sub and the expansion, but only if SGRA's are in there. If not, then I really would rather spend my money somewhere more LGBT inclusive and then I get to write an article blasting BioWare/EA for not being inclusive.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 04:48 PM | #4168
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
I'm sure we'll have an answer in 4 months when they don't release SGRAs with the expansion.

I'm feeling 'meh' about this expansion (no class story continuation ) among other things.
That's kind of part of it. Why bother if they don't include SGRA's.

Nozybidaj
12.18.2012 , 05:04 PM | #4169
You know something....

I just want an answer. If SGRA's aren't coming in the expansion, then fine. I don't have a lot of money, and I want to know if I am going to spend $25 more on this game or not because, if SGRA's aren't coming in the next expansion, then really am leaving. Sorry, but even F2P isn't enough to keep me in game going forward and I don't plan on buying an expansion any more than I did with WoW.

Its been pretty clear for a while now they aren't coming. Likely ever.

Lent_San
12.18.2012 , 05:10 PM | #4170
Well, so far, I've written to Barryman and Woods. I'll keep writing until I get an answer because, like it or not, I don't have a lot of money and I could budget in the $25 for my next sub and the expansion, but only if SGRA's are in there. If not, then I really would rather spend my money somewhere more LGBT inclusive and then I get to write an article blasting BioWare/EA for not being inclusive.
Way to go.