Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 02:32 PM | #4151
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTrooperV View Post
So I decided to ask the question in this post:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1#post5600158

I expect to get flamed. But...eh...like that's different from any other time we've asked the question right?
Report and move on - we already had the issues of "God, how dare you ask questions!" in Mr. Hood's developer FAQ.

Palar
12.18.2012 , 02:36 PM | #4152
Only took them a day to clarify "Chapter" 4 and Class Stories... wow, they can work fast when they want to.

I'd moan about the replay-value for alts, but Jeff Hickman says we'll love it. Knowing him, that probably means it'll have tacky Christmas lights hanging off it.

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 02:41 PM | #4153
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
Only took them a day to clarify "Chapter" 4 and Class Stories... wow, they can work fast when they want to.

I'd moan about the replay-value for alts, but Jeff Hickman says we'll love it. Knowing him, that probably means it'll have tacky Christmas lights hanging off it.
We'll "love" tacky gender-stereotypes and Michael Bay special effects?

fabiyun
12.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #4154
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

Palar
12.18.2012 , 02:48 PM | #4155
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
We'll "love" tacky gender-stereotypes and Michael Bay special effects?

.... I don't know if it's because I'm still half-awake and my brain's in neutral, but the idea of Michael Bay-level tacky stereotypes just gave me a frightening image.

... Cartel Market-only SGR companions will be Gungans.

chuixupu
12.18.2012 , 03:13 PM | #4156
To be fair, this question was answered a couple of times already, so it's not like they actually had to find him for the answer.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Palar
12.18.2012 , 03:14 PM | #4157
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
To be fair, this question was answered a couple of times already, so it's not like they actually had to find him for the answer.
I must have missed that, every response I saw was the usual vague non-answer.

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 03:24 PM | #4158
... Cartel Market-only SGR companions will be Gungans.
No... no... q.q

Listening to the podcast now, though.

Edit: Listening to the cast now, I hate how the host talks over everyone, particularly the female panelist (didn't catch their names).
This is also kind of hard to listen to as they seem to tripping over their words half the time :/
**** me, LucasArts as anti-gay.
*facepalm* They think we're asking for this over bug fixes. Did they even read Natashina's letter?
Also: "I'm not telling you to shut and be patient, but shut up and be patient".
Bisexual Twi'lek - an alien so that she's "not really female". **** you. **** you.

Joushigun
12.18.2012 , 03:37 PM | #4159
I just let Ms Berryman know that, if the SGRA's aren't in the expansion, that's it. I'm out. Don't tell me that you're going to include these and then don't. Sorry, I'll just stick to STO where I can at least have an all female crew if I want. I'm just so tired of not having these options.

Oh, and having listened to the podcast, let me say something as a writer- I could probably write five SGRA's in a month's time without breaking a sweat, so I don't buy the whole thing about it taking that long to do.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Palar
12.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #4160
"They haven't said anything about a lot of things, I'm not sure what else you want" - the guy who didn't mention reading the letter.

Good prep-work, my friend. Your approach really added a lot to the discussion.