Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palar
12.18.2012 , 12:00 AM | #4121
Quote: Originally Posted by QwibQwib View Post
Stumbled upon this again, and thought I'd post it. We could all use a few laughs: SWTOR is Same-Sextastic
"Not available for your country"... I think I saw it, back in the day, anyway.

Lent_San
12.18.2012 , 12:07 AM | #4122
Quote: Originally Posted by QwibQwib View Post
Stumbled upon this again, and thought I'd post it. We could all use a few laughs: SWTOR is Same-Sextastic
Lol, that was fun. I used to watch Conan ages ago when we still had MSNBC over here in Germany and he was on late at nights. Consider myself a proud member of Team Coco.

So there, he said it. Bioware needs to take note. You don't wanna be on the wrong side of history here.

Xonell
12.18.2012 , 01:53 AM | #4123
Just putting my words of support here. It's a shame this game didn't launch with the option of same-gender romances, especially when some of the companions quite clearly prefer same sex. It would have been easy to just NOT code in a check for gender in the first place. Much, much harder to take one out.
WANTED: THERON SHAN CRIMES: BEING TOO HANDSOME, NOT CALLING ME
If found, please return to SWTOR in next xpac. Thank you.

Palar
12.18.2012 , 04:54 AM | #4124
Finally something about Makeb.

N.H. Spring is roughly March-May, if I remember right... and we'll have to pay for it, after all.

Thoughts?

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 05:07 AM | #4125
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
Finally something about Makeb.

N.H. Spring is roughly March-May, if I remember right... and we'll have to pay for it, after all.

Thoughts?
Ugh. Disappointed, but not surprised. If SGRA's are with Makeb, it certainly seems that BW: Austin is quite happy with the Pay2Gay idea. Disgusting.

On a related note, I asked Mr. Gaider about whether or not he was aware of what BW: Austin are doing (or rather, not doing) and how he feels about it. I have no idea if he'll respond, I'm terrible with this tumblr stuff.

Palar
12.18.2012 , 05:11 AM | #4126
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Ugh. Disappointed, but not surprised. If SGRA's are with Makeb, it certainly seems that BW: Austin is quite happy with the Pay2Gay idea. Disgusting.
.... Didn't even think about that. Of course, it makes no mention of it either way - so this may just turn out to be yet another fake goalpost that's gonna get moved again.

Captain_Zone
12.18.2012 , 05:13 AM | #4127
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
**creeps in**

I hope everyone is doing okay.

And welcome back, Captain.

You, your jokes and now your contribution to GLAAD, make it happen Cap'n!

Night all.
Thanks, Natashina! Hey, anything to help. Yeah, I want Kira THAT badly for my female Knight.

Anyhow, the Prologue Chapter 00 is up on that site I mentioned in the PM to you. "Knight & Warrior", that is. I just saw that it's up. Hope you enjoy it! I have more chapters submitted and they should be up soon.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 05:19 AM | #4128
.... Didn't even think about that. Of course, it makes no mention of it either way - so this may just turn out to be yet another fake goalpost that's gonna get moved again.
Seeing as Makeb was our own likely update to give us SGRA's, I am not terribly pleased by this information. I've wondered for a long time if BW: Austin actually means to introduce this content and this revelation on Makeb is starting to cement their discriminatory apathy in my mind.

Palar
12.18.2012 , 05:26 AM | #4129
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Seeing as Makeb was our own likely update to give us SGRA's, I am not terribly pleased by this information. I've wondered for a long time if BW: Austin actually means to introduce this content and this revelation on Makeb is starting to cement their discriminatory apathy in my mind.
Indeed - maybe I'll throw down a tenner for the discount, and resub when it actually launches with the arcs in place. 14 days remaining, and I'm ready to just grab my hat from the cloakroom and wander off.

Tatile
12.18.2012 , 05:32 AM | #4130
Indeed - maybe I'll throw down a tenner for the discount, and resub when it actually launches with the arcs in place. 14 days remaining, and I'm ready to just grab my hat from the cloakroom and wander off.
I think Preferred status allows you to continue posting, if you really wanted, but I wouldn't blame you for just dropping everything and sodding off. I hope we get more information from BW: Autsin about Makeb now that they've released this tidbit, but I get the feeling they won't say anything until February.