Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
12.14.2012 , 05:05 PM | #4061
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post

Edit: Speaking of updates...

I have already heard back from GLAAD. I sent that message at about 1am my time and it's now 11:30am

Here's what they said.
Good to know that GLAAD plan to get back to us, thank you for making a nuisance of yourself, Natashina

I got put on the naughty step for a little while, and even though I'm now back, I'm going to be calmer this time around, or at least try.

On a related note, no one loves me and I have no updates

Joushigun
12.14.2012 , 05:46 PM | #4062
Quote: Originally Posted by Taban View Post
Just out of curiosity what blog?
LezGetReal.com.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been pretty sick lately.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lent_San
12.14.2012 , 06:13 PM | #4063
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
On a related note, no one loves me and I have no updates
I'll offer some support here, been feeling the same way lately.
On a different note, I'd like an answer soon. I'm running out of patience and am back to another BW game that I'm not allowed to mention here.

natashina
12.14.2012 , 06:43 PM | #4064
Last post for a bit....

I can't today, I just can't.

I still believe in SGRs, but I can't do it today.

Somethings are more important. I won't say anything else here.

Excuse me, I have a candle to light and some phone calls to make.

Talk to you guys tomorrow. Take care of yourselves and each other.

**hugs**

PS: If anyone wants to chat, hit me with a PM.

Nightjade
12.14.2012 , 08:14 PM | #4065
This could just be idle speculation and a coincidence besides... but if there is a 9-week gap between 1.6 and 1.7, that would have the next patch coming out on the 12th of February (or the 14th if they go for a Thursday release).

Ketchum
12.14.2012 , 10:23 PM | #4066
I'm still allowed to post and I don't know whyyyyyyy

Maybe BW will bring the SGRs in for my birthday in late February. That's so nice of them!
Murder and mayhem await

Ellianshia
12.14.2012 , 11:06 PM | #4067
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightjade View Post
This could just be idle speculation and a coincidence besides... but if there is a 9-week gap between 1.6 and 1.7, that would have the next patch coming out on the 12th of February (or the 14th if they go for a Thursday release). Back to lurking...
They did say they're taking it slow during the holidays and that's why there will be a delay in the next patch. Sorry.

natashina
12.14.2012 , 11:36 PM | #4068
**creeps in**

I hope everyone is doing okay.

And welcome back, Captain.

You, your jokes and now your contribution to GLAAD, make it happen Cap'n!

Night all.

Nightjade
12.14.2012 , 11:40 PM | #4069
That wasn't a complaint sorry... and again this could just be a coincidence and completely unrelated to sgR but having a patch released around the 14th of February could also be seen as a positive sign... maybe I still have a bit too much optimism though...

Schanez
12.15.2012 , 03:59 AM | #4070
Well... I am new to this game. And I didn't even try to read through this whole topic, but this is what I think.

I just leveled my Twi'lek Sentinel to 27, which is a lot of work for me, just to discover I don't have a free choice in romances. I played through ME and DA series and there I was able to create the character as I wanted to, more or less. Here I am forced to some choices. I am not a drolling teenager who wants to see female/female romance scene. I just want the posibility to choose. That's all on the matter. I won't decide which option is better 2a or 2b because it really doesn't matter to me right now. I am not so far in the story yet

PS. English is not my native language, so if there are any mistakes or missspelings just skip them and pretend you have never seen them