Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palar
12.02.2012 , 10:35 PM | #3531
31, and all my teeth are still real. Not bad , for the town and social circle I grew up in.

natashina
12.02.2012 , 10:36 PM | #3532
Don't feel bad Aeonis. **hugs**

You compose yourself like an adult. I figure if I don't have to ask your age, then you're just fine. You seem eager, but not immature.

I never forgot what it was like to be 21. You're just fine.

Doup reminded me that the site that pegged EA with the "worst company in America" title was consumerist.com

They really really don't like EA still.

Guess who just got a bright shiny email from me?

Take initiative if you have the fortitude and start writing emails anywhere you can. The louder we are, the more likely we are to get this going.

DarthAeonis
12.02.2012 , 10:41 PM | #3533
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
31, and all my teeth are still real. Not bad , for the town and social circle I grew up in.
lolol
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Palar
12.02.2012 , 10:55 PM | #3534
Knowing the trends, the heat will drop off... once storm season hits. Rehabing a dodgy knee, so I can't even run around in the rain like an idiot teenager anymore.

xxAtticusxx
12.03.2012 , 12:21 AM | #3535
I was reading through past threads and quotes from EA/Bioware reps and apparently SGRs are going to be implemented in future story content expansions. They also mentioned we were getting one THIS YEAR. Well, I haven't seen that so far, and this year's almost up...
Atti'cus / Mi'ah / Kaey'n

Jaey'den / Na'lla / Att'ii / At'ti / Ma'kii

JediMB
12.03.2012 , 03:19 AM | #3536
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
And I'm reattempting to send the one to destructoid.com
Ooh... Wouldn't it be cool if Jim Sterling wrote an article, or even made a video, on the subject?

What? I like Jim Sterling!
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Tatile
12.03.2012 , 04:24 AM | #3537
About contacting Dan Savage, he's a double-edged sword. In the past I remember he's been accused of being a r*pe apologist, misogynist and transphobic. He's not very well received in some LGBT areas because of this.

On a lighter note I'm trying to think of who else I can contact. I have emailed Gawker.com? Don't think so...

wainot-keel
12.03.2012 , 07:22 AM | #3538
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Unknown or irrelevant, yes. It certainly is interesting as points go. Me, personally, I think it's probably just the writer's mode of writing rather than some sly hint or backside-covering going on.
Well, I remember when it was Kaliyo's blog. They didn't use a neutral pronoun. And some came here and said "See ? Here's your proof. Kaliyo won't be bi. She's straight" I'm paraphrasing of course.
Now they can't do the same with Vette. For that alone I'm grateful about the use of "their"

Kioma
12.03.2012 , 08:43 AM | #3539
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Well, I remember when it was Kaliyo's blog. They didn't use a neutral pronoun. And some came here and said "See ? Here's your proof. Kaliyo won't be bi. She's straight" I'm paraphrasing of course.
Now they can't do the same with Vette. For that alone I'm grateful about the use of "their"
That IS a good thing. Mind you, some people will say anything. Websites can be edited and lines can be rewritten. It's not 'proof' of anything but how it was written at the time. Personally I won't take anything less than a formal statement that SGRAs have been abandoned, or the actual implementation of SGRAs in-game, as proof positive either way.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

utio
12.03.2012 , 08:46 AM | #3540
I will wait until makeb, and new story, before I get overly dogged off. If no sgr comes with them, then yes, they haven't done what they said they would do, but as things got delayed this year, further patience is called for.
They haven't said anything detailed about what's coming with makeb, so I'll wait for now.
PROPER SPACE COMBAT PLEASE