Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Palar
11.30.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3441
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post

I'm sure someone is, but has about as much power over things as the Suit A did. I think plenty of people genuinely care, but aren't in the position to show any of it. Those that care do not seem to be the same as those with any authority in the company or at least over ToR.
Underlings usually want to try, in my experience. (I'm not sure if that's a 'pc' term, but it's better than 'minions'.)

Here comes the "nut up or shut up" home stretch for their quasi-resolve to vaguely stand by Erickson's quote. One way or the other, the clock's running down.

Nozybidaj
11.30.2012 , 06:35 PM | #3442
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
Underlings usually want to try, in my experience. (I'm not sure if that's a 'pc' term, but it's better than 'minions'.)

Here comes the "nut up or shut up" home stretch for their quasi-resolve to vaguely stand by Erickson's quote. One way or the other, the clock's running down.
Well there is no chance we are going to see it this year. That ship has already sailed at this point I would think.

Tatile
11.30.2012 , 06:36 PM | #3443

Well, they've already shut up and have been so for many moons now, so I think the only nuts we're going to find are in Sainsbury's.

SWTOR, patch 1.6, now with 20% more nuts!

natashina
11.30.2012 , 06:38 PM | #3444

I guess I"m feeling chatty tonight. Ironic since it hurts to speak.

The really weird part is that we were told, "this year." However, they were very very careful not to specify whether it was in the year 2012 or a year from the guild summit.

As far as "nut up or shut up", that'll happen if GLAAD gets involved with this. And I'll be there, with the FAQ open, adding the quotes and links, with a big grin on my face.

Palar
11.30.2012 , 06:47 PM | #3445
I've been wary of the wriggle-room they left since May, but I won't reel in the benefit of the doubt just yet. I don't really know why... I've just always been a sucker for Saint Jude, I guess.

"If they were intentionally going for weasel-wordage, they'd have said 'within a year' and not 'this year'. Right?"
"Brain, stop being gullible.... ow, damn!"
"Know why you just stubbed your toe? You didn't let your foot listen to me."
"Oh, you're so very clever, aren't you?"

^ I'm stuck inside with bad weather, and my mind goes weird places when I'm bored. Sorry.

natashina
11.30.2012 , 06:48 PM | #3446
I've been wary of the wriggle-room they left since May, but I won't reel in the benefit of the doubt just yet. I don't really know why... I've just always been a sucker for Saint Jude, I guess.

"If they were intentionally going for weasel-wordage, they'd have said 'within a year' and not 'this year'. Right?"
"Brain, stop being gullible.... ow, damn!"
"Know why you just stubbed your toe? You didn't let your foot listen to me."
"Oh, you're so very clever, aren't you?"

^ I'm stuck inside with bad weather, and my mind goes weird places when I'm bored. Sorry.
I'm gonna be giggling about that one all night. Nice.

Palar
11.30.2012 , 07:20 PM | #3447
I'm gonna be giggling about that one all night. Nice.
Pain-killer assisted or not, getting a laugh means I succeeded - so long as you don't bump the tooth or something.

natashina
11.30.2012 , 07:26 PM | #3448
Pain-killer assisted or not, getting a laugh means I succeeded - so long as you don't bump the tooth or something.
I'm not on meds yet, so that was a sober laugh. My mind often works in the same way.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a much different story.

Palar
11.30.2012 , 07:54 PM | #3449
I'm not on meds yet, so that was a sober laugh. My mind often works in the same way.

Tomorrow morning is going to be a much different story.
Ah, sorry.

natashina
11.30.2012 , 07:55 PM | #3450
Ah, sorry.
Thanks hun. If all goes well, then I won't even notice my tooth while I read up on GLAAD's reaction to this whole thing. Or at least I won't care as much.