Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Uluain
11.06.2012 , 02:42 PM | #2991
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
If they do that, I'll be asking why they felt they need to ignore the most asked question in the thread.
Were you here in February and March when we routinely topped 10% of questions asked in the Weekly Q&A? They never answered us then, either, nor did they even acknowlege skipping over the question.

While that may well have laid the groundwork to assure Daniel Erickson did address the question at the Guild Summit (although my understanding is that we were also quite prevalent amongst those submitting questions during the livestream of the event as well), we have in fact never received any kind of new information on these forums ever.

Nor is Stephen Reid's announcement archived in-context on this site (although the core paragraph of his statement remains company boilerplate for answering all things SGR), nor is video footage or transcript of the Guild Summit developer panel available here. Gabe Amatangelo's interview is on a foreign fansite that is no longer being updated and of course Hall Hood's confirmatory tweet no longer exists even on Twitter.

No, they are very good at not batting an eye at ignoring questions they choose not to answer. Some days, they have my sympathy for having to manage what must be a very frustrating job. Other days, not so much. On my bad days, I will go out of my way to be more difficult. I'll apologize for that when they do.

Tatile
11.06.2012 , 02:46 PM | #2992
Unfortunately we'll just have to wait and see, like we've always done :/

I'll just be biting next time.

Uluain
11.06.2012 , 02:57 PM | #2993
If I ever vanish completely from these boards, you may conclude that I bit too hard.

Tatile
11.06.2012 , 02:59 PM | #2994
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
If I ever vanish completely from these boards, you may conclude that I bit too hard.
It's only too hard if they bleed >.>

I try to be... diplomatically scathing, less likely to be banned for "offensive or aggressive language" then, and it's a fun challenge.

Captain_Zone
11.06.2012 , 03:11 PM | #2995
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
It's only too hard if they bleed >.>

I try to be... diplomatically scathing, less likely to be banned for "offensive or aggressive language" then, and it's a fun challenge.
Depends on what she's biting... >.>

<.<

. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Tatile
11.06.2012 , 03:13 PM | #2996
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Depends on what she's biting... >.>

<.<

I'm sure Uluain could give you some pointers on how to bite, if you ask nicely.

Uluain
11.06.2012 , 03:32 PM | #2997
I have a very long fuse but no self-restraint at all at the end of it. I recommend not posting at all from a negative place. I am not always able to follow my own advice, though, even though I know it's the wiser course.

But we're drifting off topic. I have ressurrected my thread on General pointing out the Meet the Developer Q&A while it is still open. Even without expecting answers, it is still a good idea to express the interest in the information.

Tatile
11.06.2012 , 03:35 PM | #2998
Yes, I also posted encouraging the Anti Crowd to ask as well, let's see how that goes.

Druidsfire
11.06.2012 , 04:14 PM | #2999
I had some thoughts on this very sensitive matter, the delays, and my opinions on what it would take to actually implement them, and then they kinda turned into something that has since been termed an 'essay'. I've seen commentary on the subject range from polite requests for information, deep frustration at the delay, to demands and diatribes, and I would like to share my opinions on this topic with the community. I hope it may be of some use to my fellow players.

However, due to the fact the resulting piece turned into a 6-page document in Word, I'll spare everyone and simply link the post I made in my own blog.

http://druidsfire.wordpress.com/2012...omance-in-tor/

Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a good day.
-= Writer, MMORPG.com =-
-= Kyr'iana ~ Kyrion ~ Celestial ~ Azurephoenix @ The Shadowlands =-
-= Kyriana ~ Tirion ~ Jerilyn ~ Phoenix @ Begeren Colony =-

Tatile
11.06.2012 , 04:27 PM | #3000
Druids - I'm part way through, and I though I'd just tell you that LucasArts and George Lucas are pretty LGBT-positive, having donated to marriage-equality movements in the US

Thus far it seems to be a call for a moderation on passionate emotions regarding a sensitive subject. Understandable, given the circumstances.