Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
10.27.2012 , 01:56 PM | #2671
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
He is? Where?
On his twitter account. He's always talking swtor related stuff.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tatile
10.27.2012 , 01:58 PM | #2672
Oh, I thought maybe he had a blog or something. Thanks anyway.

Uluain
10.27.2012 , 01:58 PM | #2673
He is? Where?
Almost every day at some point on Twitter.

Last activity I recall, he asked "For all SWTOR fans, how would your fave character celebrate Hallowe'en?" He actually faved my reply, so I am apparently not on his Hate List, whether he knows that's me or not.

QwibQwib
10.27.2012 , 01:59 PM | #2674
I never thought I'd say this, but now that there are multiple threads about SG-whatevers, it's actually hard to keep track of them all! Not that this is a bad thing, it's just... different.

Tatile
10.27.2012 , 02:07 PM | #2675
Quote: Originally Posted by QwibQwib View Post
I never thought I'd say this, but now that there are multiple threads about SG-whatevers, it's actually hard to keep track of them all! Not that this is a bad thing, it's just... different.
I keep getting Uluain's and the other one confused. To be honest, the whargle-bargle in them is the same, so...

Noremacv
10.27.2012 , 02:12 PM | #2676
I haven't played smuggler, or even gotten my agent past Act I, so I mostly hear things from other people. How embarrassing is it that I was in Early Access, yet I've never even gotten past Act II?
It's okay, I was too, and still haven't played an Agent past about 26. Too damn dry. Yet I have 2 Inquisitors (DPS sorc, tank assassin), 2 warriors (dps juggy and marauder), and a powertech tank at 50. Plus 3 more juggernauts coming along (1 on hold until the SGRAs are implemented).
I HATE trying to play the agent -_-
55 Sith Juggernaut 55 Sith Marauder
55 Sith Assassin 55 Sith Sorcerer
55 Powertech

Uluain
10.27.2012 , 02:13 PM | #2677
I haven't either, on any of my 10 characters, but I rerolled a lot and just kind of mosey along.

But really and truly, male Smuggler you can't turn around without another female NPC to flirt with. I can see how that'd be fun. I do. I'd like to have that option too.

QwibQwib
10.27.2012 , 02:19 PM | #2678
Can you imagine a male smuggler with SG-flirts? Literally every conversation would have at least 1 [Flirt] option at any given moment.

Tatile
10.27.2012 , 02:21 PM | #2679
Can you imagine a male smuggler with SG-flirts? Literally every conversation would have at least 1 [Flirt] option at any given moment.
That sounds amazing, in a way. I'd roll male Smuggler just to hear all the cheesy lines.

"Can I check your engines?"

QwibQwib
10.27.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2680
"Can I check your engines?"
"Sir, I don't know where your ship learned to communicate, but it has the most peculiar dialect."