Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Akhremchyk's Avatar


Akhremchyk
10.26.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2581
POST IT!!!111 Let them pay attention on this thread, at least!
No sayig, that all of us will be happy to see pictures, provided by you.
Or am I wrong?

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
10.26.2012 , 04:53 AM | #2582
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Knowing my luck if I decided to post some character-companion based erotica here for you guys, it would be the one day that a Bioware mod actually reads the thread.

Is a little bit tempting though.
Serious infraction points never go away FYI, they are easier to rack up than you think, take it from me.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
10.26.2012 , 04:58 AM | #2583
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Serious infraction points never go away FYI, they are easier to rack up than you think, take it from me.
I've yet to receive an infraction (because I'm a coward), so I'll take your word for it.

Still, if I had information about existing companion romances, I could give writing one a whack. With appropriate fade-to-black sequences.

Akhremchyk's Avatar


Akhremchyk
10.26.2012 , 05:09 AM | #2584
Do not worry I'm sertain, that will be no punishment. They wouldn't, dare. After all that we've posted here.
Don't fear about it. We'll do our best to protect you.
(Damn, I sound so cool... he-he).

Baptes's Avatar


Baptes
10.26.2012 , 07:10 AM | #2585
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I've yet to receive an infraction (because I'm a coward), so I'll take your word for it.

Still, if I had information about existing companion romances, I could give writing one a whack. With appropriate fade-to-black sequences.
I've gotten one. And to this day I still don't get why. It was just after the forum reboot when some of the forum moderators were seriously abusing their powers.

I have been tempted to write some, but I know they'd be far too risque for SWTOR forums. And anywhere else but here, I doubt many would "get" them.

Curse my addiction to supernatural romance novels, they influence my writing far too much.

JediMB's Avatar


JediMB
10.26.2012 , 09:35 AM | #2586
Well, I just decided to register my game time card to reactivate my account, since I reckon I'll want an active subscription when F2P hits. I've been tweeting at @SWTOR about SGRs a few times while I've been gone, but of course there's no response from there.

Also just noticed I had an unread month-old message in my inbox. Oops.

At least the Cartel Market being on the PTS now, along with what was earlier announced as 1.5, makes me feel good about the story update getting its release in December. Gonna keep crossing my fingers for SGRA in 1.6, then.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

stuffystuffs's Avatar


stuffystuffs
10.26.2012 , 09:45 AM | #2587
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
I just posted in the 'Makeb' thread.
I'm kinda grumpy this morning (stoopid neck being a stoopid pain), so it might not stay there and am getting sick of the 'break immersion i'm alright don't care about anyone else' bs i keep seeing - so I had to reply thusly:
Things that break immersion:

a) Dude hitting on my male PC.
b) My PC's girlfriend getting it on with a woman in someone else's playthrough.

Things that don't break immersion:

a) Prancing female companions/PCs around the battlefield in the slave-girl outfit.
b) Drastically altering a companion's appearance shortly after meeting them.

Hmm...yes.

KumoOokami's Avatar


KumoOokami
10.26.2012 , 10:06 AM | #2588
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Knowing my luck if I decided to post some character-companion based erotica here for you guys, it would be the one day that a Bioware mod actually reads the thread.

Is a little bit tempting though.
If you posted it at an off-site fanfiction archiving place and just linked to it on the forums, wouldn't that be okay? Since you get the "warning bioware isn't responsible for content found not on this site" warning when you click over? *would like to read some character-companion fic*

MoogleNut's Avatar


MoogleNut
10.26.2012 , 11:07 AM | #2589
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Things that break immersion:

a) Dude hitting on my male PC.
b) My PC's girlfriend getting it on with a woman in someone else's playthrough.

Things that don't break immersion:

a) Prancing female companions/PCs around the battlefield in the slave-girl outfit.
b) Drastically altering a companion's appearance shortly after meeting them.

Hmm...yes.
indeed, funny how logic only works selectively

Edit - glad I quoted myself as my original post in the Makeb thread has been culled - at least I apologised to the mods in advance hehe. See, if they just answered our questions, we wouldn't get grumpy and have to call out the idiots

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
10.26.2012 , 11:25 AM | #2590
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Things that break immersion:

b) My PC's girlfriend getting it on with a woman in someone else's playthrough.

Hmm...yes.
I'd be happy as long as I got to watch.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.