Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
07.08.2012 , 04:45 PM | #221
Well if they don't announce anything at ComicCon, let's have a Rainbow and Allies protest. Frankly this is getting ridiculous.

Captain_Zone
07.08.2012 , 04:55 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well if they don't announce anything at ComicCon, let's have a Rainbow and Allies protest. Frankly this is getting ridiculous.
Ally /signed. Give my femJK Kira!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

HellbirdIV
07.08.2012 , 06:02 PM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Ally /signed. Give my femJK Kira!
/signed with FemJC/Nadia and FemBH/Mako... And FemIA/Temple...

... I really hate most of the romanceable male companions, Quinn and Doc seem nice but I don't have a Warrior and my Knight is male (and likes Kira, thank you!). *facedesk*

stuffystuffs
07.08.2012 , 06:25 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Give my femJK Kira!
Word.

Garneth
07.08.2012 , 06:26 PM | #225
Oh my god...I've fallen in love with Torian Caldera on my Bounty Hunter Male. He's just so cute! These two Mandalorians should be able to flirt and rough house!

MusedMoose
07.08.2012 , 09:30 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
/signed with FemJC/Nadia and FemBH/Mako... And FemIA/Temple...

... I really hate most of the romanceable male companions, Quinn and Doc seem nice but I don't have a Warrior and my Knight is male (and likes Kira, thank you!). *facedesk*
Do you have a Trooper? Aric Jorgan rubs some people the wrong way, but hey, give the cathar a shot. And if you have a SI, Andronikos might work for you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I don't know if an actual protest would be the best idea, but I'm all for reminding them that we're here. Sure, I understand "we'll talk about it when it's done", but we've been sitting on that news since March. Perhaps we can start flooding the Q&A request threads again - since SGRs should now be closer to being in the game, we might actually get answers this time.

While I believe in BioWare's assurance that SGRs are still coming and will happen this year, it really would be great to get a few questions answered. Knowing whether or not restarting a character will be necessary to do the SGR would help a great deal.

Zeydon
07.08.2012 , 09:32 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
Do you have a Trooper? Aric Jorgan rubs some people the wrong way, but hey, give the cathar a shot. And if you have a SI, Andronikos might work for you.

I don't know if an actual protest would be the best idea, but I'm all for reminding them that we're here. Sure, I understand "we'll talk about it when it's done", but we've been sitting on that news since March. Perhaps we can start flooding the Q&A request threads again - since SGRs should now be closer to being in the game, we might actually get answers this time.

While I believe in BioWare's assurance that SGRs are still coming and will happen this year, it really would be great to get a few questions answered. Knowing whether or not restarting a character will be necessary to do the SGR would help a great deal.
Yes! I would agree that we should get back on the Q&A again. When is ComicCon? (ducks flames) :-)

MusedMoose
07.08.2012 , 09:47 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeydon View Post
Yes! I would agree that we should get back on the Q&A again. When is ComicCon? (ducks flames) :-)
Next weekend. So by this time next week, we'll know if anything was said, and if we need to start making plans.

PepinoCantador
07.09.2012 , 04:22 PM | #229
Quote:
Lastly for those of you who seem concerned that you will be 'tricked' into any romance arc in the game - all romance choices are clearly marked. You will be aware you're making those choices as you make them.
I'll preface this by saying that while I'm straight, there's nothing hotter than playing a female character, who runs around with a female companion that she is also sleeping with (giggidy).

That said, I question Bioware's track record on this a little. I remember playing DA:O, and saying something to Zevran that I fully thought was just being nice, then he started getting all hot and bothered and I thought, "WOAH! I was just being nice there buddy!"

It's likely that I'm just naive to the point of being oblivious, but it is equally likely that unless every option that leads to romance says [Flirt] in front of it, I will end up with one seriously confused character.

Captain_Zone
07.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by PepinoCantador View Post
I'll preface this by saying that while I'm straight, there's nothing hotter than playing a female character, who runs around with a female companion that she is also sleeping with (giggidy).

That said, I question Bioware's track record on this a little. I remember playing DA:O, and saying something to Zevran that I fully thought was just being nice, then he started getting all hot and bothered and I thought, "WOAH! I was just being nice there buddy!"

It's likely that I'm just naive to the point of being oblivious, but it is equally likely that unless every option that leads to romance says [Flirt] in front of it, I will end up with one seriously confused character.
*fistbump*
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"