Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rahadnak
07.04.2012 , 01:28 PM | #191
Quote:
Also: totally agree with you about Ashara. I stopped playing my female SI just to keep from missing out on flirting and/or a relationship with her.
I'm in the same situation.

rahadnak
07.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #192
Oh, by the way, this is by far the largest thread i've ever seen in my life and 'm glad so many people have kept it going. I hope Bioware is working hard on this and we can see same gender relationships as soon as possible. We've been wainting for this since the beginning.

Captain_Zone
07.04.2012 , 02:37 PM | #193
They would need Jeff Goldblum to do Yuun's voice, then.

+1 if you get the reference.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

wainot-keel
07.04.2012 , 03:16 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post

Where would Yuun Museum of Natural History be at ? His bathroom ?

Kharnis
07.04.2012 , 04:04 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post

BrundleYuun is not amused. I am, though.
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

MusedMoose
07.04.2012 , 04:09 PM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by rahadnak View Post
Oh, by the way, this is by far the largest thread i've ever seen in my life and 'm glad so many people have kept it going. I hope Bioware is working hard on this and we can see same gender relationships as soon as possible. We've been wainting for this since the beginning.
Yeah, I don't think many threads get to see six different versions, each with over 100 pages. Always good to see new people posting here, though. Last we heard, SGRs are still set for this year.

And while I understand why BioWare is taking the "we'll talk about it when it's done" approach, especially after all the flak they took for ranked PvP not being ready when they said it would be, I really do wish they would give us a little bit of info on SGRs. If they don't want to tell us who's available yet, no worries, but telling us if we'll need to reroll characters to start SGRs would be really helpful. I doubt we'll have to, but it would be good to know. Hopefully SGRs will be in patch 1.4 and we'll start getting info soon.

Tatile
07.04.2012 , 04:36 PM | #197
If not full blown romances, same-sex Flirt options would be a nice touch. Something to tide us over until we can black-screen our companions ^.~

Kaisernick
07.04.2012 , 06:14 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
Yeah, I don't think many threads get to see six different versions, each with over 100 pages. Always good to see new people posting here, though. Last we heard, SGRs are still set for this year.

And while I understand why BioWare is taking the "we'll talk about it when it's done" approach, especially after all the flak they took for ranked PvP not being ready when they said it would be, I really do wish they would give us a little bit of info on SGRs. If they don't want to tell us who's available yet, no worries, but telling us if we'll need to reroll characters to start SGRs would be really helpful. I doubt we'll have to, but it would be good to know. Hopefully SGRs will be in patch 1.4 and we'll start getting info soon.
to true ive been thinking of rerolling my knight as hes a bit sucky and poor with bad armor. if SGRA does require it then my bromance with doc is gonna change bigtime

stuffystuffs
07.05.2012 , 09:59 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by sprysentinel View Post
As for my JC, there aren't any men I'd go for but Nadia somehow managed to sneak a romantic relationship in there even though I shot her down constantly so I guess he's stuck with her.
That reminds me, Tharan sneak-sexed my female JC somehow...even though she told him 'no' when he asked and lost 43 points of affection with him.

In the next convo, he acted like they were doing it (and decided to end it).

Not sure if it's a bug or if he's just arrogantly delusional.

Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
If they don't want to tell us who's available yet, no worries, but telling us if we'll need to reroll characters to start SGRs would be really helpful.
That's the only thing I want to know...so I could possibly level characters and play the game.
Node guarder

ProfessorCaprion
07.05.2012 , 03:23 PM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
That reminds me, Tharan sneak-sexed my female JC somehow...even though she told him 'no' when he asked and lost 43 points of affection with him.

In the next convo, he acted like they were doing it (and decided to end it).

Not sure if it's a bug or if he's just arrogantly delusional.
I had that same thing happen, and I actually made a thread called "Theran thinks he's my boyfriend" some time ago. I think the general consensus was that he's just that delusional.