Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MusedMoose
07.02.2012 , 06:50 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
But if we can't draw conclusions from over-reaching and somewhat vague statements how will we reach our appropriate level of Rainbow Nerdrage for this week?
....damn, you got me there.

angrywendybird
07.02.2012 , 11:26 AM | #182
I'd love for my female Sith Warrior to be able to romance Dark Jaesa. It would partially make up for the fact that Quinn has been shirking his duties.

I hope it happens and that it can be implemented without having to re-roll the character.

AckbarsHomegirl
07.02.2012 , 09:03 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by angrywendybird View Post
I'd love for my female Sith Warrior to be able to romance Dark Jaesa. It would partially make up for the fact that Quinn has been shirking his duties.

I hope it happens and that it can be implemented without having to re-roll the character.
Soooo much, this~

Zandilar
07.03.2012 , 12:50 AM | #184

Hmm... I want LS Jaesa. (And Quinn has nothing to do with it - he's been sitting on the ship (well doing slicing and investigation crew skill missions) since I got her... I don't want him, not even a little bit.)

Funny how things work out... I always intended my female SW to fall for Vette, but she's found Jaesa a lot more interesting (and so have I).
Zandilar, an Australian, IN SPAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEE!!
Too many characters, most of them Chiss.

Logiick
07.03.2012 , 10:12 AM | #185

This is the biggest thing for me.
As Inquis, Ashara is my choice, but I will NOT reroll if they try to pull some **** like that.

They should just do the reset of companion quests with the new options, and let us start over.

Also; I'd MUCH prefer just adding the SS option to companions that are already implemented.
Firstly, it'd just be easier altogether.
But mainly because I just want Ashara. I don't want to have to HOPE that they implement another companion that I end up liking.

sprysentinel
07.04.2012 , 11:35 AM | #186
The last time that I posted in this discussion was back in February so I thought I needed to post again, especially since most of the comments about dream SGR companions are females. I personally want Lt. Pierce to be romancable by my male SW. Quinn is cute but he's a bit of a ***** and just screams 'whiny bottom' to me where Pierce is all rough and tough man. As for my JC, there aren't any men I'd go for but Nadia somehow managed to sneak a romantic relationship in there even though I shot her down constantly so I guess he's stuck with her.

On a purely selfish note, my SW is going to be a part of a date auction on Friday on the Ebon Hawk server so if anyone has a male toon there, come on out and help me add some SGR to the game.

Tatile
07.04.2012 , 12:16 PM | #187
Lt. Pierce seems like the rough and tumble "how did you break the holoprojector, again" kind of man, who can have his sweet moments. As much as I'd like to have Talos Drellik as an LI, he does come across as being possibly asexual, pan-romantic, but that could be because all he ever talks about is his work and he's so enamoured by it. Quinn is terribly uptight about everything, but just imagine what could happen if you got him to loosen up a little ^.~

JediElf
07.04.2012 , 12:33 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Quinn is terribly uptight about everything, but just imagine what could happen if you got him to loosen up a little ^.~
Oh yes!

Personally I want Quinn for my Male SW (they were just made for each other). He'd make a better match, and I'd love to have my SGR sooner, as opposed to much later in the game.

However it would be nice if both men were available for SGR romance, just like how they are available, to the female characters.

That would be ideal.

Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

MusedMoose
07.04.2012 , 01:17 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Logiick View Post
Also; I'd MUCH prefer just adding the SS option to companions that are already implemented.
Firstly, it'd just be easier altogether.
But mainly because I just want Ashara. I don't want to have to HOPE that they implement another companion that I end up liking.
This has been a big point of discussion for a long time. BioWare has implied that SGRs will be with current companions, as they said they know which companions they want to do SGRs with, so there's that. And I think new companions for each class would be too big of an undertaking for just a patch - that's the kind of thing that would come with an expansion, and I highly doubt we'll get an expansion this year. So yeah, there's a lot of stuff to suggest that SGRs will be with existing companions, but unfortunately no confirmation. Grr. Arg.

Also: totally agree with you about Ashara. I stopped playing my female SI just to keep from missing out on flirting and/or a relationship with her.
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
However it would be nice if both men were available for SGR romance, just like how they are available, to the female characters.

That would be ideal.
It's going to be interesting to see how BioWare handles such things. I mean, every female companion is romanceable by male characters right now (with the exception of SCORPIO, but she might get a pass since she's a droid), while there's only one male romance option per class despite the majority of the companions being male. It's my hope that new romances will be added all around, and that some male companions will be newly available for both male and female characters, to balance things out. And hopefully future companions will be romanceable as well.

Though personally I want to see BioWare make Yuun a romance option for Troopers, just to watch the forums explode.

JediElf
07.04.2012 , 01:26 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
It's going to be interesting to see how BioWare handles such things. I mean, every female companion is romanceable by male characters right now (with the exception of SCORPIO, but she might get a pass since she's a droid), while there's only one male romance option per class despite the majority of the companions being male. It's my hope that new romances will be added all around, and that some male companions will be newly available for both male and female characters, to balance things out. And hopefully future companions will be romanceable as well.

Though personally I want to see BioWare make Yuun a romance option for Troopers, just to watch the forums explode.
I hope so too Moose, I really do.

I want love for everyone, ladies for my lades, and men for my men, and perhaps some male aliens as well (we are in desperate need to more romancble male alien companions O_O).

As for Yuun *giggle* I'd like to see SCRPIO added too, just for fun.

Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!